Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone live in Sacramento, Stockton or Fair Oaks? I need help asap- Please come in

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 02:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone live in Sacramento, Stockton or Fair Oaks? I need help asap- Please come in

Ok guys- Im from North Dakota and Im flying into Stockton California to buy a 2003 Z06. The car is located in Fair Oaks- I would have flew to Fair Oaks but the tickets to Stockton were EXTREMELY cheap compared to Sacramento. The thing is that the guy that was supposed to pick my friend and I up at the Stockton Airport has not called me back and I cannot get a hold of him. Im starting to think that something has happened to his family etc which has not allowed him to get back to me. The deal is I need someone to pick me up at the Stockton Airport on Friday August 20th at 6:30pm and drive me to Fair Oaks or Sacramento. The drive is about 62 miles. I will PAY whatever if someone would be willing to help me out. It will just be me and a friend. Someone please help me out! I cannot get a rental car because every rental place closes at 6:00pm. If someone would be willing to help me please PM or reply on here I and will give you my cell number and we can make an arrangement out.

Last edited by LSWON_WS6; 08-16-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Ok- Im not a serial killer! Please, If anyone would be willing to help me out please send me a message. I understand this may be just a strange thing to be asking on such a short notice but I need to make may way to Sacramento from Stockton. Like I said I will PAY the driver. Thanks guys-
Old 08-17-2010, 02:40 AM
Launching!

dude if i wasn't going out of town for my work i'd help you out, but i'm pretty sure you can call hertz or any major rental car company and have them have the car ready for you to pick up somehow have you tried calling them? i know most small airport have some sort of liason that's waiting or something give them a call it's worth a try if you can't get anything set up
Old 08-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks man but Ive called every car rental company in Stockton- And none of them are willing to stay open for an extra half hour. They said they cant even have a car waiting there after hours because they don't want to pay overtime for the worker to stay there until I get the car. I think I'm pretty much screwed unless someone on here is willing to help. I had everything figured out and now **** is hitting the fan- Someone lend a hand please haha
Old 08-18-2010, 03:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post up on norcal-lsx.com, someone will be willing to help you out im sure. not many norcalers on here.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Teching In

You figured it out..You might be in luck..Im flying passed stockton to Crackmento tonight...All pm you maybe You'll make it worth it for me to stop playa....

Quick Reply: Anyone live in Sacramento, Stockton or Fair Oaks? I need help asap- Please come in