Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

anyone know where there hiring

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 12:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone know where there hiring

as you all know its a bitch to get a job now a days just wanted to know if anyone now where there hiring in a part time job(i go to college cant get full time) in the san jose area any help very appreciated
Old 09-23-2010, 02:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lucky you theres a fresh & easy there building now, my friend works for them & told me to apply and ill get hired like that but only problem is its in san jose and she didnt know san jose is no where near norwalk lol but apply online freshandeasy.com and your guranteed to get it
Old 09-23-2010, 02:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey man I live in San Jose, about 1.5 miles from Santana Row, across the street from the Rose garden, you know where that is? I'm 18 and go to college full time and I've managed to snag two near full time jobs, I have a knack for finding jobs. People always ask me to help. Where you going to college? I go to De Anza and saw a pretty sweet Black Trans Am there today with the license plate "LS1PHNX", is that you or do you know who that is? Shoot me a PM or a message in this thread and we'll schedule a day and I can help you find one, it's really easy if you know where and how to look. (I currently work in the movie theatre in Santana Row if you've been there and after that job is done, I go to my other job from 10 PM - 6 AM, it's at a dog kennel across the street from West Valley college. I sit and watch dogs sleep for 8 hours lol. Good study time)
Old 09-23-2010, 03:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Never mind, I found him "https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=91592" Gonna have to find him at school haha. Anyways, again, let me know if you want my help!

Quick Reply: anyone know where there hiring