Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

are there any car shows here in arizona?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question are there any car shows here in arizona?

I live in the phoenix area and I just want to know if there are any places where you take your car or any clubs?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

You can go to the pavilions ,over in Scottsdale ,or there is a saturday show also on power and Hampton in Mesa.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

There are 2 majors clubs in the Phoenix area

AZ F-Body Association - www.azfba.com
You can get an honorary membership to check out the club and all of the events (like upcoming dyno day on April 2nd & club bar-b-que on April 9th) and if you like it the membership is $20 for a lifetime.
and
AZ All Gens - http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20
They don't have their own website that I know of and they are mostly 5th gens but they do attend pavilions regularly and have other events.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Pavillions is starting to get better as the night time weather is getting perfect again. Other than that Im clueless to where people meet. I have been told about some street racing that goes on towards fountain hills which I want to find as that is mostly what we did at home. Anyone know about it? (obviously can pm me about this)

I go to asu and live in Tempe so if anyone is ever out or around shoot me a PM. Im usually at pavillions for a bit on saturdays with a red mazdaspeed and grey mustang if anyone ever sees me say hi or in tempe my car is a black ws6 with license plate BATTMBL say hi or whatever. We are always looking for more cars to come cruise and race with us.