Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New to Moreno valley

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Moreno valley

Hey guys just trying to find some car stuff to do around here. I have seen them ls1jerks around, but that's about it. I noticed that there is a thing for the older cars around the area. Seen some nice rides on the street. Some one hit me up with some local meets or somthing. I can't even find the dates for the drags, is there a form for the track here? If you see me around you can tell its me by the Texas tags.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by justinj
Hey guys just trying to find some car stuff to do around here. I have seen them ls1jerk around, but that's about it. I noticed that there is a thing for the older cars around the area. Seen some nice rides on the street. Some one hit me up with some local meets or somthing. I can't even find the dates for the drags, is there a form for the track here? If you see me around you can tell its me by the Texas tags.
That would be me.

Your WS6 sounded sick!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ruthless909
That would be me.

Your WS6 sounded sick!
Thanks man, yea I seen you at the stop light looking back. I was wondering if you knew it was me or not.. I was on here a while back but didn't get to many people replying.. Who drives the white and black one? I heard it a few days ago. Sounds like it has some work done.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:35 PM
TECH Regular

The Texas plates gave it away. lol I've never seen a white and black one... I've seen ALOT of F-bodies out here in Moreno Valley lately but most likely none of them are forum members.

Last edited by Ruthless909; 06-14-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:17 PM
On The Tree

So is there a local site for the track? In el paso we could run every Friday. I don't see that going on here. I'm not sure if I will like this place after all..lol. Hope I could find some events in the area soon to check out.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:01 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/Tick...ags-JUN25.aspx

Auto Club Speedway only has street legals like twice per month, I think.... I could be wrong
Old 06-14-2011, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

You can always run your WS6 in the streets anyday of the week! lolz
Old 06-14-2011, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Haha, yea man I heard cali was not the place to be doing that. I heard that alot
of guys get there cars smashed for that. I have way to much money in mine to be smashed. I would be pulling out the guns for sure on that one, and the roads here! Holly **** they suck!
Old 06-14-2011, 11:51 PM
TECH Regular

951 Me Too, East Riv. across from Raceway Ford.

Irwindale usally every Thursday
Fontana (AAA Raceway) most Saturdays
Vegas is running also I think on Friday nights it's a very nice track.

BE CAREFUL EVEN SPEEDING IN MO VAL!! The Motor cops don't play and will impound your vehicle in a heartbeat!! and Riverside PD is running complience checks at different locals every weekend, during the summer. And yes the photo cams work, mine cost $456 for a non stop right on red. The camera on Tyler and the 91Fwy is the #1 money maker in the whole state, and the one at Arlington and Indiana is #2

Oh, Welcome to CA.

Last edited by Anthony Williams; 06-14-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya camera blow, mo Val blows unless ur on the north side or behind Costco. All tickets are expensive here they having road side smog checks they set up everywhere through the year. Pretty much it blows to have a modified newer car. But you can't beat Cali weather, and for things such as mx, snow, beach, lakes all of which less than an hour away. But to top it off my biggest peeve is drivers with no insurance no license illegal immigrant crashing into your car whether it's parked or on the road. They get to walk, they should be shot.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If youre looking to run i know a few places..im in redlands myself on the other side of the canyon...watch out for the mo val ricer meets haha
Old 06-15-2011, 01:48 AM
On The Tree

So sounds like I'm not going to like California unless I have a boat. Lol.. I guess I will have to just wait and see. I usually drive only for events or shows, with gas going up it gets very expensive to drive around here all the time. Thanks for the info guys..sucks there was really no good news out of all this. If you guys ever meet up or go to events send me a PM. I'm always down to check stuff out. I'm going to miss el paso, we always went to meets every thursday. Drags were on friday or Sunday every week. The cops never really gave a crap. They usually ask me how fast I have been in it.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

Oh yea!! Haha don't get me started on the ricers around here.. Crazy as ****!! There is soo many of them! I always enjoy driving my car around the meets. I don't dislike them just hate the stuped **** they say somtimes. I have seen some bad little 8 second 4 bangers in el paso. Don't get me wrong there straght drag cars, but 8 seconds is fast as ****.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol we ll have to meet up some time your close enough and shoot the ****
Old 06-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Launching!

Welcome to CA Justin. Popo is everywhere in that joint. When I go back to visit the family in L.A. I am scared of going even 5 mph over, then I see people going over 80 and I'll pick it up.
Cam will be there soon, so you'll have a friend to drink with and have car chats with. lol.
Make sure your *** comes back to visit us, your our wingman for our drunken nights.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Soul_TKR has a white 98-02 WS6 with black stripes. Not sure if that was him you saw though.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Soul_TKR has a white 98-02 WS6 with black stripes. Not sure if that was him you saw though.
No man it wasn't. This was a white camaro with two tone around the exhaust man..

IROCZ- Its all good man, we had some damn good times in el paso. I think I love beer to much now because of you guys..lol Tell all the guys whats up for me tonight. Im sure I will be chillen here in my big empty house not doing ****.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:15 PM
12 Second Club

No man it wasn't. This was a white camaro with two tone around the exhaust man..
That would be me.
Your WS6 sounded sick!
Thanks man, yea I seen you at the stop light looking back. I was wondering if you knew it was me or not.. I was on here a while back but didn't get to many people replying.. Who drives the white and black one? I heard it a few days ago. Sounds like it has some work done.
Sorry. The way it looked ^ it seemed as though you meant WS6 since he said "your WS6 sounded sick" and you replied "Who drives the white and black one?". My bad.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 PM
TECH Regular

Justin saw me driving ( Drive a Camaro )

then he asked who drove the white and black Camaro

Old 06-16-2011, 07:36 PM
12 Second Club

Justin saw me driving ( Drive a Camaro )

then he asked who drove the white and black Camaro

lmao, from the sig I thought you were just some troll with an 03-04 Cobra or something. Guess I should have checked your user profile... ... .. .

Quick Reply: New to Moreno valley