Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Has anyone tried to STEAL your car??

Old 10-14-2011, 08:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Has anyone tried to STEAL your car??

So has anyone here ever saw or caught someone breaking in there car or trying to steal it? i remember when i had my 94 z28 i was on break at work sitting in my car on the passenger side eating lunch.. well i was listening to my IPOD i looked over at my driver door and there was some punk trying to open my door with a damn key..i guess he didnt see me sense my windows where tinted and i was in my passenger seat..anyways i got out of the car and said hey WTF you doing!! he ran to a car that was like 20ft away and jumped in with his buddies and took off...lol that was funny..his face was suprised...anyways if anyone has a story post it

Last edited by Gaunt; 10-14-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:42 AM
TECH Regular

no one has ever tried to "still" my car; i've been very lucky. I have had my car keyed though so that expense sucked
Old 10-14-2011, 08:50 AM
TECH Resident

lol yeah someone left me a nice 3 inch scratch on my car too ..dang jerks...
Old 10-14-2011, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

*steal
Old 10-14-2011, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*since
Old 10-14-2011, 11:03 AM
TECH Addict

dam speling natzees...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:04 AM
TECH Junkie

*damn
*spelling

Old 10-14-2011, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Man I would have hit that ******!! Last time around my neighbor hood some freaken punks were scoping out our cars and were trying to open my fox I chased there *** but they got away. Ever since my fox is in my garage. Hope it doesn't happen again.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, I've had my car stolen, cars broken into and have actually seen somebody trying to steal my neighbors car. Called them and the cops. The dude got caught.

They never caught the bastards that stole my Camaro.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

I had the stereo stolen out of my Beretta years ago. They came back the next night for my '95 Camaro. The proximity alarm chirped and my neighbors chased them for a while but they never caught them. That was a bitch going through that whole process.

A relative on my wife's side starts his car in the morning to warm up and goes back inside for a while. He comes out to see a kid stealing anything he can grab from inside the vehicle. He got ahold of the kid and busted him up a bit before the kid managed to run off. The tard left his bookbag behind which was full of stuff he was stealing from the neighborhood cars. He was caught a couple of hours later. Gotta love that one!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Launching!

I had my Civic broken into 4 times and stolen completely once. After loosing Radio after radio, Got my F-body and never looked back. Nobody has ever tampered with my TA.

Got my Scooter Stolen too. lol but was recovered.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ConElite
I had my Civic broken into 4 times and stolen completely once. After loosing Radio after radio, Got my F-body and never looked back. Nobody has ever tampered with my TA.

Got my Scooter Stolen too. lol but was recovered.
So what you're saying is the Monsoon unit is **** compared to the Civic unit?
Old 10-14-2011, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Once he saw and heard me come out of the car he gave me that deer in head lights look and ran to his friends that where waiting :/ and my bad on the misspelled stuff I was in a hurry :/ ... Any ways dang I guess everyone has had there car broken into :/
Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 PM
TECH Resident

When I used to live in some aparments in Whittier I use to park my car In a lot where I lived .. And for like a month every other week my car got broken into but it was weird because all they stole was CDs and very small stuff.. But what they loved to do was take everything and throw it all over my car :/. Was even times I tried to catch them by going out to watch my car like at 3 or 4 in the morning .. Never caught them ... It was crazy too because my whole stereo was Sony x plode, I had amps and subs and they never messed with them :/ I think it was an ex GF ?? But till this day I don't know who it was LOL ...
Old 10-14-2011, 02:39 PM
TECH Resident

At stingrayj that's crazy about the kid who was grabbing **** .. That's why I never leave my car alone while on.. Too risky ..
Old 10-14-2011, 02:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by stingrayj
I had the stereo stolen out of my Beretta years ago. They came back the next night for my '95 Camaro. The proximity alarm chirped and my neighbors chased them for a while but they never caught them. That was a bitch going through that whole process.

A relative on my wife's side starts his car in the morning to warm up and goes back inside for a while. He comes out to see a kid stealing anything he can grab from inside the vehicle. He got ahold of the kid and busted him up a bit before the kid managed to run off. The tard left his bookbag behind which was full of stuff he was stealing from the neighborhood cars. He was caught a couple of hours later. Gotta love that one!
Awesome
Old 10-14-2011, 05:04 PM
TECH Resident

go into my Buick LeSaber, got on the freeway and felt a draft, went to turn on my radio and is wasn't there anymore
Old 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM
TECH Addict

When I was a 18, my brother (16) tried to steal my MCSS... He put it in neutral and rolled out of the driveway but when he turned on the key to unlock the steering wheel the fogs came on and I saw him. I ran out the back door and saw him in the street. He cranked it up, put it in drive and smashed the gas.... He didnt go anywhere haha.. I reached in the window and grabbed a hand full of hair damn near pulling his head off...I actually rode on the door for about 50 feet but I didnt let go... After that I put a E-stop on the ground cable from the battery and pulled the key at night.... My own ******* brother tried to steal my car.. WTF!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:23 PM
TECH Resident

Lol at anti cops story!! The best one so far!!! I would have slapped my bro in the face after! Wtf did he say after?
Old 10-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
So what you're saying is the Monsoon unit is **** compared to the Civic unit?
yup yup. lol my POS civic had a nice sound system so it would get attention, plus i was in the house party scene so bunch of hoodlums.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Has anyone tried to STEAL your car??