Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone near long beach/lakewood/nearby that can install a manta and some others stuff

Old 11-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone near long beach/lakewood/nearby that can install a manta and some others stuff

I've installed these exact stripes on previous camaros I've owned, as well as on a friends Camaro, and installed others on different cars. I don't know if I've just lost it, or what, but I went to install my Sunoco side stripes, and manta yesterday. No matter what, I just couldn't do **** right. Beyond pissed off because I've done it before but just plain couldn't yesterday. Usually took me like an hour or so to install a set, and most of that was going over it with a hair dryer to get any extra water clear from underneath.

I've got an extra set just in case I messed up, but just really don't want to **** up with these ones too or else I'll have to order another set of each one.

Anyone know someone or a place that has installed them before without problems? Price and contact info if possible. Would like to get this done today. Just got home from work, and gotta work again later tonight, so I just want to be done with it and get it done as soon as possible.

Last edited by SSkull; 11-23-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Search this Thread