Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

ANy1 in the Huntington Beach area??

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANy1 in the Huntington Beach area??

My girl and I are coming down from Vegas for the weekend next weekend. I was wondering about the nightlife, if there was anyplace, bar, or bar w/ dance floor to go check out. A couple different websites have mentioned Main St., not sure where that is or not.

Any suggestions...
Old 04-13-2012, 03:07 AM
Staging Lane

Taco tuesday!!! Freds, kalarneys, and sharkees FTW
Old 04-13-2012, 04:03 AM
Launching!

Main St. will be the closest to HB and it's a good place to party, but there's plenty of places up and down PCH.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:17 AM
On The Tree

I'm in HB, downtown is ok but now they have been putting up PD checkpoints on PCH and on Beach Blvd. If youu do go out at night, stay away from Beach Blvd, there's lots of bars on that street but you can use the back streets to get there. Michaels, on Goldenwest and Bolsa is pretty good, the El Torito restaurants have $3.00 any drinks 8pm to close. Other than that, we usually go to Newport Beach, or Cabo Cantina in Balboa or PCH in Long beach, there is lots more bars there.

If you want hit me up when you get here, I'll pm you my cell. In two weeks I'm moving to Vegas.

JC
Old 04-13-2012, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharkeez ftw. Lots of people.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

Main st. near the H.B. Pier is pretty happening. Hurricanes is located upstairs 1 block north of the pier & has a small but cool dance floor. That place gets packed after 10 pm. You could take her for a killer beer upstairs on main st. to a place called H.B. Beer company. They have massive stainless steel beer tanks there & they make there own beer but no dance floor there. Perqs gets pretty crazy after 10 & is located on main st. in H.B. if you get there before 9pm you wont have to pay the 5 dollar cover.

Pierce st. Annex on 17 th street in Newport beach would be a really fun place to take your chick out dancing...that place is a Blast..!!

I also have 3 friends that play in 3 different live bands locally. You can send me an email & i can let you know what band is playing on that day. prodetail4u@aol.com chris

Quick Reply: ANy1 in the Huntington Beach area??