Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

4l80e / nitrous Tuner in San Diego?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 4l80e / nitrous Tuner in San Diego?

Ran into a string of bad shops and long story short I now have a car with a 4l80e/nitrous installed that won't go into gear.

I am getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan for the next 6 months and looking to get it fixed while i am gone.

Any shops in San Diego that can handle this?
Old 06-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Launching!

Take it to CMS!!! Don't waist your time and money else where. They are like 30min from SD.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by haighter
Take it to CMS!!! Don't waist your time and money else where. They are like 30min from SD.
Thanks for the suggestion but I called them yesterday maybe I didn't explain what I needed right or my car is too much of a basket case but CMS was not interested. Got anyone else?
Old 06-15-2012, 08:50 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tamikews6
Thanks for the suggestion but I called them yesterday maybe I didn't explain what I needed right or my car is too much of a basket case but CMS was not interested. Got anyone else?
you didnt speak to me, but i overheard something about your car.... my suggestion is to take it to a quality mechanic or another performance shop and have them fix the issues, then i will tune it and dial her in... right now we are starting the shy away from the repair jobs and going more towards just installing our performance packages we offer, and we are quite busy with that right now... pm me and i can possibly refer you a quality shop in Escondido...

Quick Reply: 4l80e / nitrous Tuner in San Diego?