Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I need a good shop in the fresno ca area

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a good shop in the fresno ca area

So i finally got my LS6 manifold from gettin it powder coated but now its time to install it amd have the ecu reprogramed to delete my egr and air provisions does anyone know of a good shop or person that does a good job for it? And of course i dnt want to pay a outreagous price either any help guys
Old 07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats up man your in Fresno? Post some pics of that painted mani. There are a few shops here in Fresno. There is All Out Performance, Fresno Performance, Central Valley Speed, buddy Steve just got his shop up and running its called Speed Engineering. I've done business with AOP (All Out Performance) that's where I get my bottle filled. Heard good things from Speed Engineering and Central Valley Speed. However not the same from Fresno Performance. Too many bad things heard from that place. Honestly if you want to see some of the cars that have come out of some of these shops come out to In N Out on Blackstone Sunday night. If you want to know some more info you can call or text me at (559)274-2596 text are better as i'm usually busy. My name is CJ.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pa
Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK
Whats up man your in Fresno? Post some pics of that painted mani. There are a few shops here in Fresno. There is All Out Performance, Fresno Performance, Central Valley Speed, buddy Steve just got his shop up and running its called Speed Engineering. I've done business with AOP (All Out Performance) that's where I get my bottle filled. Heard good things from Speed Engineering and Central Valley Speed. However not the same from Fresno Performance. Too many bad things heard from that place. Honestly if you want to see some of the cars that have come out of some of these shops come out to In N Out on Blackstone Sunday night. If you want to know some more info you can call or text me at (559)274-2596 text are better as i'm usually busy. My name is CJ.
Yea bro i got the manifold a TB my texas speed headers my x pipe kit and lca panrod recolation bracket all kinds of parts i have been buyin over the few months but its hard to find a reputable shop that will strip u for ur money so thats why i have been asking here

Quick Reply: I need a good shop in the fresno ca area