Go Back   LS1TECH > REGIONAL FORUMS > Western Members
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Marios 2002 Camaro

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
Teching In
 
HoosierDaddy?'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Van Nuys, Ca
Posts: 19
Default Marios 2002 Camaro

A Quick Video of My Car I Put Together Today,Comments Please.

http://youtu.be/_zEdY7579ww
__________________

"You Spray,You Pay? NO! Its: "I Spray..YOU PAY"!!
2002 NBM Z28 Camaro - T56, Ported TB, LS6 Heads, LS6 Manifold an Deleted the Mufflers
1999 Camaro Z/28 (Jet Black) - TH400, TSP Giant Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, NX WetKit = 661HP on a 150Shot
1991 Camaro Z28 White - 5spd/Stock
HoosierDaddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
Teching In
 
2000Ls1zzz28's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 34
Default

Nice camaro! lmao at the integra. XD
__________________


2000 Camaro Z28 / M6
2000Ls1zzz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
TECH Regular
 
Trader Rating: 3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 435
Default

what cam did you make 392whp on
__________________
06 TBSS RWD
allblacksrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Teching In
 
HoosierDaddy?'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Van Nuys, Ca
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblacksrt4 View Post
what cam did you make 392whp on
Haha read again...It said "Me on the motor vs. 00' SS Camaro LS6 intake and heads, tb,lt headers, custom tune made 392hp.Not mee
__________________

"You Spray,You Pay? NO! Its: "I Spray..YOU PAY"!!
2002 NBM Z28 Camaro - T56, Ported TB, LS6 Heads, LS6 Manifold an Deleted the Mufflers
1999 Camaro Z/28 (Jet Black) - TH400, TSP Giant Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, NX WetKit = 661HP on a 150Shot
1991 Camaro Z28 White - 5spd/Stock
HoosierDaddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Teching In
 
HoosierDaddy?'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Van Nuys, Ca
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000Ls1zzz28 View Post
Nice camaro! lmao at the integra. XD
Haha yeah, it was all in fun. The owner of the gsr is my cousin an said if I gave him anymore then 12 cars he'd get me.LoL Guess Again..
__________________

"You Spray,You Pay? NO! Its: "I Spray..YOU PAY"!!
2002 NBM Z28 Camaro - T56, Ported TB, LS6 Heads, LS6 Manifold an Deleted the Mufflers
1999 Camaro Z/28 (Jet Black) - TH400, TSP Giant Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, NX WetKit = 661HP on a 150Shot
1991 Camaro Z28 White - 5spd/Stock
HoosierDaddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #6
Captain Double Post
 
Trader Rating: 2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Elyria Ohio
Posts: 1,671
Default

Looks like it runs pretty good,i cant see your sig but is the car pretty much cam n spray
BOBS99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
TECH Regular
 
Trader Rating: 3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 435
Default

got yea. yea that turd doesnt make 392hp. no stock cam cubic inch ls1 motor will make that.
__________________
06 TBSS RWD
allblacksrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #8
Teching In
 
HoosierDaddy?'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Van Nuys, Ca
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBS99SS View Post
Looks like it runs pretty good,i cant see your sig but is the car pretty much cam n spray
My 02' isn't...my mods are in the vid an in my sig. The only thing I'm not mentioning in my mods is the nitrous, tune an custom ram air box that isn't on the car anymore(Jus To ClarifyLoL)
__________________

"You Spray,You Pay? NO! Its: "I Spray..YOU PAY"!!
2002 NBM Z28 Camaro - T56, Ported TB, LS6 Heads, LS6 Manifold an Deleted the Mufflers
1999 Camaro Z/28 (Jet Black) - TH400, TSP Giant Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, NX WetKit = 661HP on a 150Shot
1991 Camaro Z28 White - 5spd/Stock
HoosierDaddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
Teching In
 
HoosierDaddy?'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Van Nuys, Ca
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblacksrt4 View Post
got yea. yea that turd doesnt make 392hp. no stock cam cubic inch ls1 motor will make that.
Let's use my car for example- 100% from the factory Bone Stock made 347hp/348tq(The dyno vids an graphs are posted on here).. So your tellin me that even if my cars makin 347 stock an I put the LS6 heads, the LS6 manifold, custom ram air box, ported throttle body, longtube super-comp headers an custom tune, I'm not gona make an extra 45hp from all these mods an tune??!!
__________________

"You Spray,You Pay? NO! Its: "I Spray..YOU PAY"!!
2002 NBM Z28 Camaro - T56, Ported TB, LS6 Heads, LS6 Manifold an Deleted the Mufflers
1999 Camaro Z/28 (Jet Black) - TH400, TSP Giant Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, NX WetKit = 661HP on a 150Shot
1991 Camaro Z28 White - 5spd/Stock
HoosierDaddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #10
Staging Lane
 
98V8gorilla's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: El Monte, CA
Posts: 56
Send a message via AIM to 98V8gorilla
Default

Nice vid. Ever run it on the track???
98V8gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
TECH Addict
 
djsanchez2's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 14
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Simi Valley, CA.
Posts: 2,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy? View Post
Let's use my car for example- 100% from the factory Bone Stock made 347hp/348tq(The dyno vids an graphs are posted on here).. So your tellin me that even if my cars makin 347 stock an I put the LS6 heads, the LS6 manifold, custom ram air box, ported throttle body, longtube super-comp headers an custom tune, I'm not gona make an extra 45hp from all these mods an tune??!!

^^ Hell no! No F'N way it is coming that close to 400whp with just bolt-on and a set of stock ls6 heads. Also i think your numbers in your other thread were 330whp which is more believable that 347whp (bone stock)

Runs hard, 660hp on only a 150 shot...? That would put you at about 500whp on motor, with stock c.i; through a TH400....

I think someone needs to calibrate their dyno.
__________________

www.Fquick.com/djsanchez2
"Spending money I don't have, to buy parts I don't need, to impress people I don't know!" - Grumpy Jenkins


Last edited by djsanchez2; 07-21-2012 at 11:29 PM..
djsanchez2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #12
TECH Enthusiast
 
LS1Adam84's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 21
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 507
Send a message via AIM to LS1Adam84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98V8gorilla View Post
Nice vid. Ever run it on the track???
Yeah near the beginning he is in the right lane (toyota lane) at irwindale, I have seen that car it runs good, 8's correct?


No a bolt on car will not make 390 unless it really is a factory freak or the dyno is a dynapak lol.
__________________
Just your average Z28
LS1Adam84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:46 AM   #13
LS1Tech Sponsor
 
Trader Rating: 56
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Valley Village, CA
Posts: 12,266
Default

Cool video but grammar screw up... "And the second you sit down your scared for your life"

First your should be you're
__________________
I HAVE DISABLED MY PM's, PLEASE E-MAIL ME INSTEAD AT mark@6LEDesigns.com
6LITEREATER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:15 AM   #14
11 Second Club
 
00MaroonZ28's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 2
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn Center, MN
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsanchez2 View Post
^^ Hell no! No F'N way it is coming that close to 400whp with just bolt-on and a set of stock ls6 heads. Also i think your numbers in your other thread were 330whp which is more believable that 347whp (bone stock)

Runs hard, 660hp on only a 150 shot...? That would put you at about 500whp on motor, with stock c.i; through a TH400....

I think someone needs to calibrate their dyno.
Agreed.

****, my car only made 430 whp with a 4L60 Dana 60 and 4.10's. I'm around 560 on 150 shot. I'd have to go to AFR or Trick Flow's just to even hope to get around 600. And thats a long, long shot. The only way you'll get there is with bigger CI motor. Not a 346.

If you're talking crank hp, then yeah. A stock LS1 was rated 350 at the CRANK. 4L60=280-290 RWHP and T56-310 RWHP.
__________________
http://www.bartcop.com/corvette-*****-small.jpg.JPG
00MaroonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #15
Teching In
 
HoosierDaddy?'s Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Van Nuys, Ca
Posts: 19
Default

The 99' in my sig was my brothers an since ur in the valley I'm sure u know him or prob heard of him,Louie?Lil short kinda big guy...he has a black z28 on black zr1's,mickey thompsons in the back an a 150 shot makin 590hp!! The exact same guy that did the work on my brothers car did the work on mine.Great tuner an know what he's doin!

As for my car, the guys who are valley... ill put money on my car making 347 bonestock from the factory!! I'll pop my hood for anybody anytime..You put up enough money we'll go into my garage an I'll let u rip that block apart for u to see! No internals are done an We'll take it next door an get it dyno'd again!! My cars been considered a factory freak eversince I brought it out.I didn't get paid on 2 races cuz after popping my hood for them,heads up aginst another stock LS1 I beat him by 2 an half..they say I was spraying or there's work done to the heads or it has a baby cam!! I've heard it all an yet I can still stand by my word an say it was bone STOCK!
__________________

"You Spray,You Pay? NO! Its: "I Spray..YOU PAY"!!
2002 NBM Z28 Camaro - T56, Ported TB, LS6 Heads, LS6 Manifold an Deleted the Mufflers
1999 Camaro Z/28 (Jet Black) - TH400, TSP Giant Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, NX WetKit = 661HP on a 150Shot
1991 Camaro Z28 White - 5spd/Stock
HoosierDaddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #16
TECH Regular
 
Trader Rating: 3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 435
Default

anything looks fast when your racing high 12 second head cam ls1's. Dynos lie a stock car on long tubes and a tune should make between 340-360 +/- 5hp. Its how the they load the dynos. a stock ls1 will make 300-325 whp +/- 5hp.

Im not talking ****, just dont want a bunch of informed people thinking that bolt on ls1's will make close to 400whp.

I know your bro very well lol
__________________
06 TBSS RWD
allblacksrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #17
TECH Apprentice
 
juniorz28's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 4
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 315
Default

Nice car bro.. **** runs good..
__________________
Cam, xtreme trans. Stage 2, tuned at Cms.
juniorz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
TECH Addict
 
djsanchez2's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 14
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Simi Valley, CA.
Posts: 2,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblacksrt4 View Post
I know your bro lol
same here. As for your brother's car.... I know things about that car that can not be mentioned
__________________

www.Fquick.com/djsanchez2
"Spending money I don't have, to buy parts I don't need, to impress people I don't know!" - Grumpy Jenkins

djsanchez2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #19
TECH Regular
 
Trader Rating: 3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsanchez2 View Post
same here. As for your brother's car.... I know things about that car that can not be mentioned
aint that the truth lol
__________________
06 TBSS RWD
allblacksrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #20
11 Second Club
 
00MaroonZ28's Avatar
 
Trader Rating: 2
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn Center, MN
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy? View Post
The 99' in my sig was my brothers an since ur in the valley I'm sure u know him or prob heard of him,Louie?Lil short kinda big guy...he has a black z28 on black zr1's,mickey thompsons in the back an a 150 shot makin 590hp!! The exact same guy that did the work on my brothers car did the work on mine.Great tuner an know what he's doin!

As for my car, the guys who are valley... ill put money on my car making 347 bonestock from the factory!! I'll pop my hood for anybody anytime..You put up enough money we'll go into my garage an I'll let u rip that block apart for u to see! No internals are done an We'll take it next door an get it dyno'd again!! My cars been considered a factory freak eversince I brought it out.I didn't get paid on 2 races cuz after popping my hood for them,heads up aginst another stock LS1 I beat him by 2 an half..they say I was spraying or there's work done to the heads or it has a baby cam!! I've heard it all an yet I can still stand by my word an say it was bone STOCK!
Why do you have your brother's car in your sig then if it's his? And unless it's an LS6, your car didn't put down 347 whp stock.
__________________
http://www.bartcop.com/corvette-*****-small.jpg.JPG
00MaroonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:08 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird




Paid Advertisement
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
g body vs 75-79 x body for 5.3 swap cjcalhoun Conversions & Hybrids 0 01-01-2014 12:38 PM
My 2004 LS1 FC3S RX-7 FC3S Murray Conversions & Hybrids 25 09-19-2013 09:04 PM
1000+ HP Fuel System sw07gt Parts Classifieds 6 07-31-2013 03:40 PM
1000+ HP Fuel System sw07gt Parts Classifieds 19 06-06-2013 11:17 AM
2007 z06 Bad_Karma Vehicle Classifieds 5 10-13-2012 07:22 AM


Tags
2000, 99, bigger, bolt, cam, camaro, deal, dyno, factory, freak, heads, ls1, ls6, manifold, ons, z28


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Join Ls1Tech

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - JOBS
Emails & Contact Details