Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Car Show for Cancer 2012 at the U of A (AZ)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Show for Cancer 2012 at the U of A (AZ)

We have quite a few groups joining us and some great Sponsors from Discount Muffler, O'Rielly Chevrolet, ACE Corvette Club, SPS Motorsports and others!

Come join us on the 4th and mention that Capsule ER sent you and join the car show for only 15.00!!! (Visitors are free this cost is only if you want to show a vehicle)

Donations are welcome all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society to Battle Cancer!

Normally this takes place in October or November. This year the date has not been set yet I will keep this thread updated with new information.
The Date is Sunday November 4th, so the first Sunday in November.
Facebook Page
Facebook Post

Hello one and all, We are bringing back an important car show that we did last year. This is our second annual Car Show for Cancer. We had a successful run last year and we were able to raise over 1300 dollars and had over 45 cars show up to the University of Arizona Mall between the Cactus Garden and Old Main.

This year we are doing it again. On November 4th, we will be hosting our car show in the same place and we have a bigger lot this time. Our goal this year is 100 cars. We will have raffle for gifts cards and other prizes and we will have trophy presentation as well.

Here are a few of the trophy classes we have, more will be added as more cars enter.

Best Euro
Best Jdm
Best Domestic

If you have a valid Military ID, you will receive five dollars off entry

The link is directly below, please click on it and register your car. Entrance fee is $20 before the 19th of October and $25 after the 19th until the day of the show, we will also take payment during the show in the form of either cash or credit card. We encourage all of those to register early.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VGN0aVpPQnc6MQ

Here is also the Facebook link as well,
https://www.facebook.com/CarShowForCancerArizona?ref=ts

Roll in to the show is on November 4th at 9 am, we will close roll in at 11 am and promptly start our show. The show will end at 3 pm, with clearing ending at 4 pm. If you have any questions please fell free to PM me or post a comment.

This show is a charity event and all proceeds will go directly to the American Cancer Society of Arizona.

In order to participate in this show at the University, it is required to have proof of insurance, driver’s license. Cars will be placed on plywood boards at the show, these will be provided by event.

If you would like to show your car please contact me by phone or email. My number is 312 - 714 - 0603 and my email is AZCarShow4Cancer@gmail.com

If you’re interested in being a vendor or would like to donate to this event please contact me either by phone or email.

For a tentative itinerary for this event please contact Max Lewis, or leave a comment on the event page. Thank you!
As with any cars show its open to all classes, there are contests, awards, food and music etc.

The proceeds go to support Cancer Victims and we normally choose a local family who has been battling cancer to help as well (The proceeds get split between the two of them).

This had a great turn out last time, felt it would be worth sharing with this crowd.

Some pictures from the last event:

Last edited by Cross; 10-31-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have quite a few groups joining us and some great Sponsors from Discount Muffler, O'Rielly Chevrolet, ACE Corvette Club, SPS Motorsports and others!

Come join us on the 4th and mention that Capsule ER sent you and join the car show for only 15.00!!! (Visitors are free this cost is only if you want to show a vehicle)

Donations are welcome all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society to Battle Cancer!

Last edited by Cross; 10-31-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Car Show for Cancer 2012 at the U of A (AZ)