Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Compliments

Old 03-22-2013, 01:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Compliments

Lately I have been a lots of compliments on my car, which is good. The biggest was last week. I stopped at a local hamburger stand and saw a white LT1 Z28 vert. I had seen it at LAFitness in Upland before. The owner comes out of the burger stand and goes over to my car checking it out. I come out and talk to him. He mentions during our talk that he has seen my car around the neighborhood and loved it. He also tells me because of my car he sold his Harley and got his vert. Now that is a complimemt!
Old 03-22-2013, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Older gentlemen still love these cars. Especially the well taken care ones, since these cars are old it's pretty rare to see a well taken care one. I see so many f-bodies but they are faded or just dirty or sit weird or crashed. But when seeing a clean one is when it catches your attention. I still get thumbs up by cops and old guys with their wives. Last time an older guy in about his 60's told me he also has a trans am and he was admiring mine. Kinda blushed lol.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have been getting the same thing. On our way to Solana beach I got tons of looks and three different times we were asked about the car and I was told that it looks amazing. It is a great feeling, and yours is much cleaner than mine.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Launching!

A part of me always regrets modding, cutting, tweaking my car into the ruined monster it's become today when I was in my early 20's. It was all good fun though and I will definitely keep my next muscle car as clean as possible. Lesson learned.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Compliments