Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

SF Bay Area - Crescent Cup Rally - Saturday April 20th

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SF Bay Area - Crescent Cup Rally - Saturday April 20th

Thought I'd introduce myself.....My name is Josh and I currently drive a 2010 Camaro SS that's twin turbo'd....the Tron Camaro.... and has a motor swap in it (Forged 6.8L), and currently live in San Mateo. The reason I created this account is to let you guys know about the Crescent Cup Rally....

EVENT: Crescent Cup Rally
DATE: Saturday April 20th
TIME: 8am

Crescent Cup Rally is coming! The first automotive scavenger hunt in the Bay Area. This event is open to all makes and models of cars! We'll be having all sorts of cars out there, from S2Ks and Acuras, to Vipers and other exotics, so invite any of your car buddies! We have quite a few sponsors lined up already and are working on getting more signed up.

We will be kicking off the rally in at Club Auto Sport in San Jose. Registration will be from 8am-10am, where participants will check-in, get their goodie bags, t-shirts, and vehicle decals. Entry fee for the event will be $85 per car. We'll have multiple sponsor booths to check out (various audio companies, local dealerships, and racing shops to display their products and get a chance to check out what they do). We'll also have a DJ spinning some music, and food and drinks available. At 10am, we'll have a driver's meeting and get the rally going! Every team will get a route card with various checkpoints throughout the Bay Area, where you'll have to complete tasks to move on. We'll be cruising some of the nicest roads in the area and get a chance to check out some really cool spots! Be sure to pay attention to the directions! There's multiple chances to get extra raffle tickets! We'll finish up the rally in San Francisco, where will be having an awards ceremony and, announce the winners, and have a raffle to win some AWESOME prizes!

For more info on Crescent Cup Rally and registration, check out our website: Crescent Cup

Free feel to ask any questions here or shoot me an email, joshm.cmr@gmail.com.

Can't wait to see you some awesome rides out there! I'm also attaching a poster with the details. We're looking to get a good idea of how many cars we are expecting, so signup soon or post up if you are planning on it!

Old 03-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Teching In

We're just about a month away from the rally now! Who's signed up!?!?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Teching In

We're just under 3 weeks away from the rally! We'll be ordering t-shirts and everything for the goodie bags this week. Be sure to register at www.crescentcup.com!

We also have a Facebook Event page up at https://www.facebook.com/events/160405517449675/
Old 04-01-2013, 10:20 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Post pics of your car! Might help entice people
Old 04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
On The Tree

Im in... I will definitely register this week before the cut off date. My car is a POS so i will just cruised and watch you guys pass me by.

Quick Reply: SF Bay Area - Crescent Cup Rally - Saturday April 20th