Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Do you live in Colorado Springs? come in

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Do you live in Colorado Springs? come in

I Live in the Texas panhandle and I am going to move to Colorado Springs In 2015 for school and I'm just wondering about the area in general... When It snows here it usually blows about 50 mph...well it usually blows like that every day but can a 2x2 get around up there pretty good when it snows? I have a pretty good paying job right now and I have a cdl is there lots of good places to work there? How are the cops with this new gun laws? I will not obey unconstitutional laws and my guns are coming with me. Just general info is appreciated Thanks
Old 04-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Teching In

I lived here since 1991 and to me it is one of the best places to live in the U.S. the weather is very nice, crime is low, there is a lot of activities related to car culture even thou it does not last long, starts around May through November, we here in the area get together on Saturday's at an old supermarket parking lot now converted to a church, there is a racetrack in Pueblo that the guys go on the weekends and so on, I used to have an orange ss that sold it recently but still have other cars that I take there, let us know when ready to move here
Old 04-28-2014, 06:08 PM
TECH Regular

I will be moving to the springs in the next few weeks. I use to live there a few years ago. Where are the meet up spots ? Is it still up at the shell on north academy ?
Old 04-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Teching In

I don't know about north academy but we used to hangout on Powers and Constitution, now we go to Austin Bluffs in a parking area in front of a church where there used to be an Albertson's supermarket, it is between Academy and Barnes road, we hangout on Saturday's weather permitting after 3 p.m.

Quick Reply: Do you live in Colorado Springs? come in