Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Attention!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Attention!!!

Please be on the lookout for a 2000 black Camaro SS SLP with factory chrome 10 spoke wheels. It's a vert.

It was stolen saturday night from Gardena. The car does not have full coverage so the insurance company is not going to help. If anyone knows anything please PM me. The car was bone stock with a K&N filter.

If anyone knows anything please PM me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Car is still missing. Anyone with any information please contact me
Old 10-17-2015, 06:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Got any pics?
Old 10-17-2015, 06:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about this, if it's anything like the thefts here in the Bay Area it's as good as gone
Old 10-17-2015, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here's a pic.
Attached Thumbnails Attention!!!-photo853.jpg  
Old 10-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Bay area or so cal? sucks man...im so glad I had full coverage when some idiot lady rammed up into my ws-6.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks everyone for your concern. The car was found a few days ago pretty much stripped. I know whoever did this was someone with a V6 Camaro or LT1. Everything that was taken is needed to convert a V6 or LT1 over to a SS.

Whoever did this better hope they never get caught up.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear that, the scum bags, stolen goods don't normally last... so they have done all this work and end up losing at the end...
Old 10-27-2015, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny
Thanks everyone for your concern. The car was found a few days ago pretty much stripped. I know whoever did this was someone with a V6 Camaro or LT1. Everything that was taken is needed to convert a V6 or LT1 over to a SS.

Whoever did this better hope they never get caught up.
F*** man sorry to hear that, scares me every time I see something like this, I guess I should really be saving up for lojack. And you know that's the problem with our law enforcement too, these guys are just going to get away where as us law abiding citizens do 10mph over the speed limit and the cop is just hiding right there! Its really all about money because they can easily fine you and get cash where if they put the effort into finding these guys they will just put them in jail and have to pay to feed and house them... Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off this is the world we live in.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpt.Derrek
F*** man sorry to hear that, scares me every time I see something like this, I guess I should really be saving up for lojack. And you know that's the problem with our law enforcement too, these guys are just going to get away where as us law abiding citizens do 10mph over the speed limit and the cop is just hiding right there! Its really all about money because they can easily fine you and get cash where if they put the effort into finding these guys they will just put them in jail and have to pay to feed and house them... Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off this is the world we live in.
How is this law enforcements fault?

They catch grand theft autos all the time, just not this car. My wife's car was stolen a few weeks ago and we recovered it..

Some cops let speeders get away, shoot I've driven 70-75 past a cop on the freeway before and he didn't blink an eye..

You need full coverage insurance, then you are covered..

Liability insurance is cool to save $50 a month but you are basically gambling with the vehicle.

Quick Reply: Attention!!!