Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Private Track event! Grange Feb. 12th

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 01:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Private Track event! Grange Feb. 12th

Time has come for another RaceFreely private track event! Pricing is changing a bit as the track owner is forcing a $10 Gate fee so we've dropped the entry fee to $70 and that includes food! Anyways so $80 per car, spectators are always welcome. Sorry for the late notice the track got booked up a lot faster and this was the only open weekend day until after April. Anyone is welcome and we encourage anyone to come regardless of driving skills! This event is not for profit and all proceeds go to track rental, insurance, and food! There is no limit on time you can be on the track so if you want seat time this is it! If you have any questions please let me know. Our website has not been updated yet for the new track event, if you're interested please PM me.

Here's some shots from our prior event

Old 02-05-2017, 01:30 AM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow, sounds like a great value and a lot of fun! Wish I could but I'm booked. The next time you do this please post sooner or PM me when you have another date planned.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tuske427
Wow, sounds like a great value and a lot of fun! Wish I could but I'm booked. The next time you do this please post sooner or PM me when you have another date planned.
Sorry. I posted it as soon as we booked the track. We were originally going to give a little more time but it was that date or all the way in april.... but speaking of april we should be doing another then so as soon as its booked i'll post up another thread.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpt.Derrek
Sorry. I posted it as soon as we booked the track. We were originally going to give a little more time but it was that date or all the way in april.... but speaking of april we should be doing another then so as soon as its booked i'll post up another thread.
Cool! and now I know to look here for it
Old 02-13-2017, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Too bad you guys couldn't make it! it was a blast! I came in first place... again and at the end of the day there was a pro drifter doing some filming so after the race there was a pretty cool show. The next event has been scheduled for May 13th, so mark your calendars. I'll post up a new thread once we have a banner for it.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I couldn't make this one, was out of town. May is perfect, it'll give me time to either get some stuff done on the Camaro or Finish the Skylark and bring that for some shakedowns.

Quick Reply: Private Track event! Grange Feb. 12th