Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Good shops for general repairs on F-bodies?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 01:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good shops for general repairs on F-bodies?

Can anyone recommend a good quality shop that is familiar with F-bodies for general maintenance/repairs etc. Looking to have my power steering pump and rack & pinion replaced on my 98 Z28.

I'm located in the San Gabriel Valley.

Thanks!
Old 02-28-2017, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

If you don't mind the drive but check out Rancho Auto Care in Ranco Cucamonga. Great people, super clean shop, they know their stuff, bit on the pricey side but they do great work. You pay them for their know-how. I should know.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Again if you don't mind driving, Don Lee auto in Rancho Cucamonga. I ran into Camaro Performers magazines car, Black Betty there once. They used them for a number of things. Tim the owner is real and good with customers. I have had them do a number of repairs on my '02 Z28 vert, always satisfied with price and work.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chevystyle
If you don't mind the drive but check out Rancho Auto Care in Ranco Cucamonga. Great people, super clean shop, they know their stuff, bit on the pricey side but they do great work. You pay them for their know-how. I should know.

Originally Posted by ur jlus
Again if you don't mind driving, Don Lee auto in Rancho Cucamonga. I ran into Camaro Performers magazines car, Black Betty there once. They used them for a number of things. Tim the owner is real and good with customers. I have had them do a number of repairs on my '02 Z28 vert, always satisfied with price and work.

Thank you very much for the recommendations you guys.

Rancho Cucamonga works out just fine. I actually remember Don Lee Auto from back in the day too.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:00 PM
Staging Lane

I have a shop in Pomona that candle handle anything F-body related. I have over 15 years experience with these cars inside and out. PM me for details.

Quick Reply: Good shops for general repairs on F-bodies?