Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

The real truth about everything.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The real truth about everything.

Being that Mark has carried his love to hate us so far, I thought that I would enlighten everyone as to the way things really are...

this is in reference to this post on fbodyaddict.com:

http://www.fbodyaddict.com/thread-v...652&posts=1

So here is the skinny on everything for everyone. The story I tell now is the truth, the whole truth and I would swear it in front of a supreme court judge for everyones knowledge. I am tired of everyone knowing the lies that are spread by Brett, Angel, and Mark. This is a long post and only read it if you have time to get to the bottom. This is fact – with a little opinion thrown in and some conjecture. But nothing I say here is anywhere far from the truth. Things that are inferred as “seemed to be” are exactly that – the feelings of the people that are involved. So if its wrong or if people “feel” otherwise I apologise in advance, it’s how it came across.
To begin: West Coast F-Bodies is the direct result of two people who love the f-body trying to form a club in their own backyard so they didnt have to drive for hours to talk to people who were like minded.

That being said, here is the real story behind gmeternal, gmevolution, GM"Revolution" and the Immortals, with a little WCFB inbetween.

In August of 2003, the officers of GMEternal had decided that the club was going in a direction that they didnt want to follow. Brett, Angel, myself(Russell) and Crystalyn were involved as were were officers of GMEternal, and we all had several meetings to organize and form our own club, which in the process took on the name of GMEvolution. It was decided there would be no president, everyone would be on equal footing as that would allow for anyone to voice their opinion and not get stepped on. In addition, it was proposed by Brett that we explain to all of the current members the troubles with the president of GMEternal and how we wanted to not have the bad environment that was associated with him - effectively "stealing" all of his members to form a new club - a better club. Everyone agreed with the notion as these people were our friends and we didn’t want to have to leave them with the person we had come to not like.

Logos were thought up, websites were discussed, a theme and the company to do the site was chosen, and a message board was picked. We all contributed money to buy the message board, and a domain name was purchased as well. We had a direction and a course. Then things seemed to fall off. Communication started to drop, with meetings being scheduled between the club and the person we had “hired” to help us do our image for the club and it seemed as only three officers of the newly formed club had any interest in making things happen, while the rest only wanted to reap the benefits. These three officers then decided to talk to the rest of the fledgling club. In the meantime, the officers noted that one of the others had not been showing up to the meetings at all, and had not been contributing – so it was decided that he would no longer be a part of the new club idea, and was decided on by all parties involved. Word of this reached the officer in question and he came and asked why he had been removed, and all but three officers decided to change their mind and let him back in. This angered myself and others as it seemed like no one had the backbone to make a decision and stick to it.

And there is where it all broke down. As there was no decent communication, and I was frustrated with the decision of the others, things broke down in a meeting between myself and the other officers, and a shouting match soon ensued. I had dismissed myself abruptly from the meeting and left and decided that I wanted nothing more to do with any club and that being by myself was best as I had my life to get in order. I left that night very upset and angry and I know not what went on after I left. Later that night I was emailed by Crystalyn who thought that my conduct was atrocious. I apologised and asked her to apologise to everyone and that I would not be involved anymore. I also explained to her that I still had the message board software and that I had access to the site and that she should ask them where I should move it to so they could get it (I had no want to take anything from them as I wanted nothing to do with their club).

Meanwhile Crystalyn spent the next week wondering what had happened as there was no direct communication between her and the other officers of the club they were forming. It turns out that they had decided that she needed to be voted out as well, sharing my beliefs of how things were coming across, and ceased communication with her.

Having no communication with them or anything of the sort, we watched and waited. We received various reports from some of our friends that Brett and Angel had decided to move ahead and create a new club. GMEvolution was abandoned and GMRevolution was adopted - and then dropped in favor of a new club, named the Immortals.

Crystalyn and Myself decided that we didn’t want to go back to being in GMEternal mostly because it was too far to drive, and we were tired of the distance. We decided to forge ahead finally and form our own club. West Coast F-Bodies was decided and we had an idea, that we could form a chapter of another club in Los Angeles (that didn’t exist yet). We took a trip north and visited with members of a club called South Bay Fbody Association (located in Santa Cruz - south bay of san fransisco.) We explained our intentions but they decided they didn’t want separate chapters, and so we went our separate ways and we continued on our journey to form our own club. Meanwhile Immortals was expanding and thriving. We paid no attention to them and simply showed up at events that were posted on various message boards.

(By the way, a message board is not a club simply because a group of people decide to get together. A club is an organization – not a mass of people. By definition, GMEternal, Immortals, WCFB, GMLegacy - these are clubs. Fbody addict, camaroz28, firebirdv6, ls1, lstech, ls2, etc…are NOT clubs.)

A year passed. Lots of organization and thinking came about on our part and we started going to actual events - beginning with the Rim of the World Cruise. We found out about it from Fbodyaddict and thought it was an awesome event, so we went to it with one car, and a sticker on the car. It was the first appearance of WCFB. We decided after getting info on the stickers and shirts that we would provide our members that we would have to require a fee to become a member to help pay for operational costs - namely the sticker to put on the vehicle (requirement) and the shirt to wear at official events. This fee, when paid, would n effect give every member a say in how the club was run (Cause if you are paying for something you should get a say in how its run).

In August of 2004 We official launched our website and message board. It was then that several members of the immortals car club came to our site, read about how we were formed, and launched a massive attack upon us, trying to make people hate us - they flamed both this site and the West Coast F-Bodies board with several posts that asked why we were stealing from people. I had also learned that Brett and Angel had told people about how Crystalyn was manipulative, and I was theiving because I had taken the Evolution message board and site (the site was free, given to the club by my sister who I worked for at the time, the board cost) and used it to form WCFB. Having not received any communication from anyone in the Immortals officer set - I had assumed they had not wanted it, being that if I wanted something that someone else had that I had paid for I would make it known. And I have tried on numerous attempts to explain to Brett and Angel that if they would but ask I would gladly send them money so that they could recoup their "loss" for the message board. I have yet to get any answer back from them other than their constant attacks and attempts to shut down the club Crystalyn and I have worked so hard to maintain.

This post by mark is an affront to us once more and I cannot stand idly by while they make it and tarnish my good name and Crystalyns good name and the name of West Coast F-Bodies when the truth, the real truth, has never been told. Know that the events that have been talked about here are the gods honest truth and I want nothing more than to simply co-exist with Brett, Angel and Mark.

I honestly know not why Mark hates WCFB so much other than what Brett and Angel have told him. I have never had anything against him and even tried to befriend him when he was in GMEternal. Until he viciously attacked my club I had no ill will toward him and I still wish him well in his daily battle. As for Brett and Angel I am truly happy that things have worked out for them. If they want a club that’s "Truly free" then good for them – im glad that they have what they want. All I have ever wanted was to run my own club, with my own rules and regs. I am not in competition with anyone, evidenced by the fact that I have told everyone that I have talked to that runs another club that we at WCFB are happy to do joint club events. We arent looking to be the biggest or the best even. We are just looking to be.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me - 94Camaro@wcfbs.org. Please don’t flame me or attack me as I won’t respond to any hate mail. If you still believe that what we are doing is evil or wrong than I am truly sorry that you feel that way and wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.

Thank you for reading this far. I hope this finds you in good health, with your car running well and getting good times at the track.

Russell K Nield
Co-Founder :: West Coast F-Bodies
http://www.wcfbs.org
Old 06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As long as your group doesn't have that guy Mike and that other guy Brian (from GME), you're good with me.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im drunk, adn Im tired. SOmeone explain that to me in a dfwew words please.
Old 06-29-2005, 07:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds like you settled everything bro. It's a done deal.

I am a memeber of immortals but I may have to make a trip out to Torrance just to say hello to ya'll. I am a fbody car lover, so any person/car club that is "cool" I am down to meet and say what's up to he/she/them.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:13 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heh, I'd been wondering how this stuff got started.

The link to the fbodyaddict.com thread doesn't work (must've copied the text out of a post, where it had been '...'d by the forum software, instead of copying the actual address it pointed to); do you have the working link?
Old 06-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Banned

http://www.fbodyaddict.com/thread-vi...=18652&posts=1

there ya go.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

I don't believe this, he actually put this thread up on every major Fbody message board. OK, here is a copy and paste of my response on each board.

I am the Brett from Immortals he is referring to and how on Earth did i get dragged into this? If you have a battle with Mark, then take it up with him.

Find one thread where I have even mentioned your club and show it to everyone on this board - oh and if you want include the IP addresses which will show where all this is coming from, simply ask the moderator.

I long let go of the past interaction we had in that previous club (I believe this club died back in Late 93?). I will ignore the comments in this thread that mention my name. And I have a lot of friends on (substitute car board that is applicable here - ahahahahahah LS1Tech) that know who I am and the honesty and integrity I live by.

Russell, best of luck to you and Crystalyn and your club, it's not even on my radar screen, we are entirely two different clubs with two entirely different philosophies. There is plenty of room for both to co-exist. You two go your way, I will go mine. Your club can go your way, our club can go our way.

Old 06-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Staging Lane

Regarding issues, take them personally to the person that you are having them with. Don't drag others into this and vent by spamming all boards over your issues.

Second, the United States of America is a country large enough for anyone to have a car organization, BIG and small! Should your organization succeed then great, you have done something well. Otherwise, best of luck in your endeavors.

To our friends that know us personally and professionally, our actions speak louder than words and we will continue serving our friends and members providing the best action and where it is happening. Once again, thanks to the fellas at LS1Tech for having us on board.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

I am glad to see my buddies reply.

One thing is for sure, in the short time I have known Brett and Angel (about a year and a half) I must say they have been nothing short of great guys. They both are stand up fellas in my book.

I Must agree that if there is a problem with an individual then it's always best settled when the two work it out face to face.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Banned

yea the problem is that the individual in question wouldnt hate us if it wasnt for brett and angel. they have - from the start -- been spreading lies about how ive stolen money from them and backstabbed as has crystalyn. noone has stolen money or backstabbed anyone. ive always tried (as i have posted to brett in the past) to explain to brett/angel that if they wanted their money back for the board id give it to them. once again even in the post above they ignore me. cause if they accepted my money they couldnt call me a theif and their whole way of getting people to hate me would disappear. also ive tried to send angel money for the clutch -- the 100.00 that i owe him for it (ill admit he loaned me 100.00 when he helped me change my clutch, i just havent gotten around to paying him back yet, and when this all happened..well we kinda dont talk much anymore)

yanno what honestly -- i have never had any hatred for anything. even after they pissed me off and i yelled and told everyone i was out of the club idea. because i let it go. i was done with it. i only started to really get mad at brett/angel/mark after they attacked my club and began hating me for no good reason.

a reasonable person would have asked me for money for the board -- or the board itself.

a reasonable person would have asked me for money that i owed him for the clutch.

an unreasonable person would have just said screw it, began hating me, and then turn everythign into some story that i do nothing but steal from people and backstab them because we got into an arguement at a park one night. an unreasonable person would believe that whole story, instead of asking me the truth.

thats all i have to say on the matter.

i believe that all of WCFB deserves an apology from angel/brett/mark. and i would appreciate it if they would just leave us alone. we dont care (crystalyn and myself) if you like us. we dont care if you talk about us behind your back. what we care about, is that you find schemes to make people hate us. you find schemes to make people not want to be in our club, instead of letting them decide for themselves. what you need to do is back off and stop it.

we dont care if immortals exists. more power to them. we just want to exist too.

what i have said here has been the 100% truth.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

The author of this thread is really opening himself up to this mess.

Russell, Mark doesn't hate you because of Angel or me or Immortals Car Club. Mark hates you because you are a jerk. Just your endless rantings on this board should make that clear to everyone here that has to read all this ranting and raving. He hates you because when you were with GME you deleted his account - dahhhhhh!

And regarding lies. We all went into starting a club together - all the officers from GMEternal. We all kicked in $20 a piece for you to build us a website as the web master (I personally kicked in $80 to pay for 3 other members who couldn't afford it and i was out of a job at the time). Several months had gone by and we did not have a web site up and running.

Russell you and Crystalyn started trying to take over the club, you wouldn't accept anyones logo, you started kicking out members, imposing rules on all of us and our members.

And when we had this out at the park in front of all the witnesses, you said "I run the web site and I will take it down and this whole club with it". You repeatedly violated the rules you personally wanted in place including cussing out other officers. You treated your friends like crap and became a dictator and you personally destroyed the club.

You never offered to give us our website, you never delivered (you are a webmaster and you couldn't put together a simple message board in several months and your family even runs a website hosting company - explain this to all of us). We never got our money back, we all got burned!

You did this in front of a lot of people, you went off in front of a ton of members and threw a temper tantrum and stormed off because you couldn't run the club and because Crystalyn couldn't be president and because I stood up for one of the officers you wanted fired from our board. You completely lost control and became power hungry.

Now I was not a web master and when Angel and I created Immortals, I put up a web site in under a month (and i didn't charge members one single penny). We put together a car club and much like the philosophy of LS1Tech.com, we don't charge the members money.

So don't blame Angel and I because people don't like you, you get out what you put out in this world.

So go take your anger out on the person that attacked your club in the first place, and leave it off the boards. We don't need your drama on this board!

Sorry everyone, i'm tired of dealing with this guy (he used to PM me like 10 times in a row, he's tried to join our car club repeatedly, he wants to hang out with us in our events like the CP Parade) - why??? Russ, again, i wish you the best of luck with your club, go focus on that instead of us. You are now in charge of your very own club and you can make it the best it can be and 100% by your very own rules. No one will tell you what to do in your club, you are the boss, so go for it, make it a great club and I will be happy for you. Your club is in no way a competitor to our club and not even the same type of club, plenty of room for both to co-exist. I mean this, please move on and deal with the person directly that caused you to be upset not with us.

We aren't bashing your club. Mark is a member of every single car club and message board on the web. So go deal with him where he is making you angry, stop dragging us into your mess. Please let me make this clear to everyone, I have no issues with you Russell, I don't even want my money back from the other club. I have moved on and Angel and I have built a successful club, so I wish you the same success with your club - leave this out of the boards and go away already!

Last edited by immortalbird; 06-30-2005 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

i believe that all of WCFB deserves an apology from angel/brett/mark
None of us owe you anything. If anything you owe Mark an apology and LS1Tech starting this, instead of settling the matter like men you have attacked his condition (being a real condition of having Multiple Scilirosis). It is you that is responsible for a mess in 03 and an even bigger mess right now with this posting. You have opened yourself to others seeing what type of individual you REALLY are. And your friends that we also know whom we have never had a problem with are you telling to knock it off. Take a hint for once. FYI, the author that began this thread is also 94Camaro in this thread.

Topic: Hey daniel < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

fastgoat
Board Member

Group: GM Eternal Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You still talk to russ and krystal? They are hackers with thier little treehouse club. They even tried to take credit for ROTW. I notice they DONT post here. They post on addict which i will delete shortly. Just curious, they are a pests, always trying to sign up on immortals also
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

94Camaro
Site Guru

Group: Super Administrators

Mark - aka msfyter -- just stop it. no one is falling for your stupidity. Daniel and Crystalyn and myself are good friends and talk often. He's not going to believe your bs.

oh yea -- btw -- i review this board almost on a daily basis, and I post here quite often.

Edited by 94Camaro on June 29 2005,2:51

--------------
1994 3.4L Black Chevy Camaro Hybrid - the REAL 3400 camaro
Dyno #'s: 170 rwhp @ 4833 / 207 rwtq @ 3529
Mods: Gen III Aluminum heads, 3100 upper/lower intake manifold, RKSport Headers, 19# Injectors, and then some...

fastgoat
Board Member

I dont care

that240guy
Board Member

Hey Fastgoat. What's the deal? Sounds like you are starting problems for no reason at all. Take the BS somewhere else. That's gotta be the dumbest move ever. And by that I mean trying to talk behind someones back on a Message Board. Are you serious!?!?!

--------------
I bet I am the only one here that can take my car 50 mph past the peg on the speedo!

94Camaro
Site Guru

Group: Super Administrators

hes about as serious as a heart attack. he thinks that hes doing the world a favor by alerting everyone to our "bull####" and "cult ways" .

simply cause we charge a fee for our car club (i co-found WCFB).

i dont get him. i think his illness has deprived him of a few brain cells.

--------------
1994 3.4L Black Chevy Camaro Hybrid - the REAL 3400 camaro
Dyno #'s: 170 rwhp @ 4833 / 207 rwtq @ 3529
Mods: Gen III Aluminum heads, 3100 upper/lower intake manifold, RKSport Headers, 19# Injectors, and then some...

slow95z28
Broken Motors R Us

Quote (94Camaro @ June 29 2005,10:08)
i think his illness has deprived him of a few brain cells

Russ.. I think that crosses the boundaries right there. I mean, Im one for talking #### and all, but thats just not right.

I mean, thats like saying your gay because you drive a 6 cylinder and you think its the fastest thing ever..

There is certain #### that should not be said.. And I think you just said one of them. Just because he said something that insulted you or you took offense to (like what I just typed) does not give you the right to attack someones illness or something else that cannot control.. Thats f'd up man.

--------------
--Mike--

1995 Z/28 M6 w/all the trimmings!
...and a few extras...

"Lets take it to Willow Springs!"

97formula
Wise guy, huh? nuk nuk nuk

Hopefully this is the end of this Message.

--------------
97 Pontiac Firebird FORMULA
85 Chevrolet Z-28 IROC
01 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4

http://www.myspace.com/sportka

Equis
"Got Tickets?"

alright...I'm gonna have to say, I've been witnessing all this crap for a while and there is fault on both sides and it really needs to end, civilly.

or just ignore eachother and go your seperate ways (and I mean the car clubs that are included as well)

that's my $.02
Old 06-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by immortalbird
The author of this thread is really opening himself up to this mess.

Russell, Mark doesn't hate you because of Angel or me or Immortals Car Club. Mark hates you because you are a jerk. Just your endless rantings on this board should make that clear to everyone here that has to read all this ranting and raving. He hates you because when you were with GME you deleted his account - dahhhhhh!
i never deleted anyones account. ask daniel/charles about it - charles would go on drunken rampages and delete everyone cause he decided it was funny. i had to rebuild the board 4-5 times and no one even knew about it.

And regarding lies. We all went into starting a club together - all the officers from GMEternal. We all kicked in $20 a piece for you to build us a website as the web master (I personally kicked in $80 to pay for 3 other members who couldn't afford it and i was out of a job at the time). Several months had gone by and we did not have a web site up and running.

Russell you and Crystalyn started trying to take over the club, you wouldn't accept anyones logo, you started kicking out members, imposing rules on all of us and our members.
#1 - i didnt have the website up cause no one could agree on a logo. Crystalyn and i didnt kick out everyones idea of a logo. what happend was we asked someone to help us design a logo. when he didnt churn one out in two days, all of the officers decided to be "backstabbing" and go around him. crystalyn and i - trying to deal with him businesslike - were trying to stave you off and make sure that we didnt **** off this guy that could help us. somethign you guys did in spades. as for "several months" -- dude..it was a month. we started the whole gmevolution idea in august. by october crystalyn and i were doing **** on our own. how is that months? you guys kicked her out in September. thats not months.

#2 - i have told you 1000 times or more i would return your damn money. but you dont wanna hear it because if i return your money you cant say im a theif anymore.

And when we had this out at the park in front of all the witnesses, you said "I run the web site and I will take it down and this whole club with it". You repeatedly violated the rules you personally wanted in place including cussing out other officers. You treated your friends like crap and became a dictator and you personally destroyed the club.

You never offered to give us our website, you never delivered (you are a webmaster and you couldn't put together a simple message board in several months and your family even runs a website hosting company - explain this to all of us). We never got our money back, we all got burned!
#1 - i had intended to give the board to crystalyn. the problem is that without asking or telling you just booted her and refused to talk to me. how am i supposed to return your **** when you wont talk to me? as for never getting your money back, again you refused to talk to me. how am i supposed to return something if you dont talk to me?

#2 - i didnt personally destroy anything. i got tired of everyones bullshit and if you recount my words so clearly - i said when i left "**** it you guys can have your stupid club im done with this bullshit."

You did this in front of a lot of people, you went off in front of a ton of members and threw a temper tantrum and stormed off because you couldn't run the club and because Crystalyn couldn't be president and because I stood up for one of the officers you wanted fired from our board. You completely lost control and became power hungry.
no. i got mad at everyone and whatnot because you and the others have no *****. we all decided -- yes ALL ELEVEN OF US - to remove someone from an "officer" position because we feared he was trying to undermine what we were setting out to accomplish and because he wasnt participating. then you guys decided "oh..no..bad idea...reverse that." proving that you have no business making decisions.

Now I was not a web master and when Angel and I created Immortals, I put up a web site in under a month (and i didn't charge members one single penny). We put together a car club and much like the philosophy of LS1Tech.com, we don't charge the members money.
#1 - thank you for admitting that you arent a webmaster, maybe you should remove that from your titles on all your biz cards. as for putting up a website in under a month, i had the website up. we had no content for it. and ill be damned if im gonna put up a site that is blank.

#2 - the ONLY reason we charge anyone anything -- is this -- and i will explain it ONE LAST TIME because none of you seem to get it:

West Coast F-Bodies believes that its members shouldnt have to pay for events that we want them to come to. We also have requirements for being a member. some clubs have requirements, some dont. We do. not because we want to make money, we arent like you -- we arent trying to turn a profit with our club. We require our members to wear a WCFB shirt (polo stitched) to all the "official" events (events we want them to come to so we can be present). when they wear their shirt, they get paid admission into the event. such as boystown. all of the members that appeared at boystown car show in May, got paid entry. none of them forked over a cent for the 17.00 entry fee. WCFB covered the whole thing. now we arent independently wealthy like some other car clubs or owners -- so we have to charge 60.00 per member per year. the first year, that 60.00 gets you a shirt/sticker/helps pay your way into events. every year following that 60.00 goes straight into the bank so we can pay for events, other merchandise, etc. there are other clubs that do the same thing - as i said we arent independently wealthy.

-- End Explanation --

#3 - stop it. you really show your ignorance when you guys do that. Ls1tech.com is not a car club. Fbodyaddict.com is not a car club. Camaroz28.com is not a car club. ls1.com is not a car club. ls2.com is not a car club - etc. You guys call these places car clubs because certain members gather to do events every so often. ok so a message board hosts ONE event a year -- called the Rim of the World Cruise. That does not make them a car club. maybe you should ask hovig if hes got a car club before you make assumptions like that.

So don't blame Angel and I because people don't like you, you get out what you put out in this world.

So go take your anger out on the person that attacked your club in the first place, and leave it off the boards. We don't need your drama on this board!
i blame you because you spread lies brett. like you told mark that i deleted his account on GME im sure. i had nothing to do with that. i never even deleted your account even after i decided not to go into a car club with you - i never deleted angels account - i never deleted marks or chevys or anyones account. in fact i only exist on that board as an admin (GMEternal.com) because sometimes they need me to do things they dont understand. trust me they understand how to delete accounts.

and i am taking it out on the right person (people?). im taking it out on you and mark and angel. why? because all of you conspired to take us down. i know you have. i know you are all in on this little endeavor. and im putting it on this board so everyone can see how you guys really are. you have seen a fire and now you are trying to act all goody-goody and put it out because you dont want your good name tarnished. good luck.

Sorry everyone, i'm tired of dealing with this guy (he used to PM me like 10 times in a row, he's tried to join our car club repeatedly, he wants to hang out with us in our events like the CP Parade) - why??? Russ, again, i wish you the best of luck with your club, go focus on that instead of us. You are now in charge of your very own club and you can make it the best it can be and 100% by your very own rules. No one will tell you what to do in your club, you are the boss, so go for it, make it a great club and I will be happy for you. Your club is in no way a competitor to our club and not even the same type of club, plenty of room for both to co-exist. I mean this, please move on and deal with the person directly that caused you to be upset not with us.
problem is you and angel constantly encourage mark to goad us and call us out, of course "leaving the immortals name out of it" so you cant be held accountable.

We aren't bashing your club. Mark is a member of every single car club and message board on the web. So go deal with him where he is making you angry, stop dragging us into your mess. Please let me make this clear to everyone, I have no issues with you Russell, I don't even want my money back from the other club. I have moved on and Angel and I have built a successful club, so I wish you the same success with your club - leave this out of the boards and go away already!
good. remember that when you tell everyone im a thief, that you yourself stated you dont want anything from me. im content to let this all go and just say good riddance. this isnt a competition and as ive said before -- we arent trying to be biggest or best we are trying to just be.

you on the other hand come across (and its not just me you really should ask gmeternal as well as other people -- its apparent from the posts that came thru SCFB's mailing list a few months back) as -- "its gotta be immortals or nothing" and you wanna be the be-all-end-all of car clubs. thats not how it works brett. stop trying to be all-powerful.

why cant you leave us alone?
Old 06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

To the moderators of LS1Tech, I will not post any further regarding this mess for it has no space here. I will refrain further and will have any other members from our home refrain from commenting too. Thanks for understanding and we mean on harm here with LS1Tech members or any members of any forum.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Banned

thanks for bringing that to everyones attention angel.

yea maybe the comment was a little out of line -- i apologise for that - i was upset and i should have thought before i spoke.. but what i take as being out of line as well, is that mark is going to GME -- on bretts suggestion -- to try and turn them against us.

this is immortals at work. i have done nothing to try to undermine your car club. leave ours alone!
Old 06-30-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

What the hell is going on?
Old 06-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Staging Lane

OK, let it go already, donate the money you owe me to a charity that way everyone wins (or just don't pay me, i don't care). Just stop posting on this subject already - leave the drama off LS1Tech please!
Old 06-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Junior High Director

OK guys,

Enough already...I do not need or want this drama on this board anymore....take it to PM if you have issues.....

For the record...the only person that owes ls1tech an apology would be Mark...who is obviously an (insert whatever you like here) that decided to create 5 user names to spam the board over nothing but his immaturity and anger over some personal issues he has .....

That being said....all of this seems very juvenile and its obvious the immortal guys are over it and trying to move past it, so I would suggest the same for you Black34V6....making a post like this (while you were trying to offer an explanation of your actions, etc.) only makes you seem desperate and trying to create drama...my personal belief is yoru trying to avoid it (drama) in the long run, but unfortunately you seem to be casueing more of it for yourself....

Plesae keep it away from the board....

Thanks,

The Management

Last edited by TITAN; 06-30-2005 at 11:46 AM.

Quick Reply: The real truth about everything.