Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

any scottsdale/tempe people in here? BORED!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default any scottsdale/tempe people in here? BORED!

i have been here in scotsdale/tempe for a few weeks for work and have another week here. its boring. now that ASU is back in session it seems a lot better. i wasnt here for barret jackson unfortunately. whats good to do? i am 30 years old and like hot chicks and drinking draft beer.

btw, strip clubs SUCK here. my buddys that are here with me (for work also) wanted our money back after going to babes! wtf, guess i am used to the sleazy tampa clubs! they didnt take their clothes off!

any suggestions? anyone wanna get a beer and talk cars? my hotel is in the old town/bar area.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nothing? i am tired of looking at lifted F250s sittin on 22" rims and porche SUVs with soccer moms/**** daughters in them!
Old 02-01-2006, 08:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont forget the ******* dragging their boats around,lol

J
Old 02-01-2006, 11:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
i have been here in scotsdale/tempe for a few weeks for work and have another week here. its boring. now that ASU is back in session it seems a lot better. i wasnt here for barret jackson unfortunately. whats good to do? i am 30 years old and like hot chicks and drinking draft beer.

btw, strip clubs SUCK here. my buddys that are here with me (for work also) wanted our money back after going to babes! wtf, guess i am used to the sleazy tampa clubs! they didnt take their clothes off!

any suggestions? anyone wanna get a beer and talk cars? my hotel is in the old town/bar area.
The strip clubs in FLA rock.....makes my heart nearly stop just thinking about them!
Old 02-01-2006, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

come out to gilbert this next tuesday night im trying to get a lil gathering together chek my post in this section for more info
Old 02-03-2006, 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, I didnt know you were in az... You have to meet up and get some beers or something

Pmin ya now.

Quick Reply: any scottsdale/tempe people in here? BORED!