Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Helmet Painting...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helmet Painting...

Anyone know where i can get my helmet painted, not sure if you could just airbrush it, or actually have it painted with regular paint. Anyways if anyone knows someone who can do it, and location that would be great.

Flash-
Old 04-19-2006, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Flash99
Anyone know where i can get my helmet painted, not sure if you could just airbrush it, or actually have it painted with regular paint. Anyways if anyone knows someone who can do it, and location that would be great.

Flash-
WTF??............but why????
Old 04-20-2006, 09:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can have pretty much anyone who can paint, paint it. Back in HS, a buddy of mine airbrush helmets for friends. Just take it apart (easy) and have at it. It should cost much. Sorry, I don't have any connections to painters anymore.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Flash-

This is a good buddy of mine damn good artist/painter/tattooist i didnt know if you wanted someone local but we are in central cali.He's painted several custom trucks and cars featured in magazines

http://www.koolhandkreazionz.com/

I dont know how close you are to Long Beach but im getting ready to start a job down there in a few weeks I can hook you up if interested
Old 04-20-2006, 09:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

my paint guys could do it
Old 04-20-2006, 09:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by roughneck427
This is a good buddy of mine damn good artist/painter/tattooist i didnt know if you wanted someone local but we are in central cali.He's painted several custom trucks and cars featured in magazines

http://www.koolhandkreazionz.com/

I dont know how close you are to Long Beach but im getting ready to start a job down there in a few weeks I can hook you up if interested

Can you also so some car custom painting? If So I might be interested.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you also so some car custom painting? If So I might be interested.

I dont do the paint work my buddy does i do all the mechanic work for him on all his rides.And all he does is the graphics flames ect ect.No base coat work done.Check out the website there he did that truck on the cover of Sport Truck the black with orange flames that was a crazy *** paint job.Had demons coming out of the flames amazing work.Lucky bastard gets to hang with James Hetfield from Metallica.Unfortunatly i havent had the chance to hang with James yet

Quick Reply: Helmet Painting...