Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?

I had put this in the "Intro" forum but one of the members though it may be better served here, so here goes:

To make a long story short, I belong to a pretty close-knit car forum in Milwaukee, WI. I'm willing to bet some of the LS1 guys from there frequent here as well. Anyhow, there's this dude who can't keep his stories straight to save his life who claims this is his car. But people have asked him simple questions, such as "Which track was this taken at?", etc. and he's slipped up.

We've busted him out on several things and he finally fessed up to some of it but insists that this is his car.

Many of us want to put this to bed once and for all. So... that being said. Does anyone recognize, know, have seen this car before? It looks to me that most pictures were taken at Vegas. If so, help us honest folks put this to rest and end all the lies and post any info. I'm not looking for a name per say but more or less one or two people who can vouge that they know who owns this car and what he/she might be doing now.... I have more pics if they might help distinguish anything more that these already don't.

Thanks much in advance...
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?-carwash.jpg   Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?-track1.jpg   Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?-track6.jpg   Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?-track7.jpg   Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?-underhood1.jpg  

Old 07-08-2006, 07:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Looks like Dave who works @ Combination Motorsports car. Was running 10s. You can gat a definite @ L.V.Fbody.com
Hawk
Old 07-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the lead. It took us right where we needed to go.

That fraud has been dealt with...
Old 07-08-2006, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Lie to the ladies, not your friends.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep thats vegas... it looks like he has an STS system on it, from the intake pipe at least.. but i dont see the oil return in the cap.. so.. nevermind.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

After looking again i think it's ZombieSS , Jeremy Wolf. Dave was running N/A on his
car.
Hawk

Quick Reply: Can anyone confirm the owner of this SS?