Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

WESTERN FORUM SCAMMER??Who is cpt nohood? who is cpt crash?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WESTERN FORUM SCAMMER??Who is cpt nohood? who is cpt crash?

A friend of mine was recently scammed by someone else, and while I was browsing the member feedback section I saw the name "CPT CRASH AND CPT NO HOOD" scamming some other people. I know I have seen these names here locally in the western section. Anyone know this guy? I have been scammed before and it is some serious BS. I am not personally involved in any of this but I thought I would just mention it, scammers are pieces of .

It looks like his real name JASON CARR form what the linked post says. I know someone knows this guys, tell him do the right thing and refund those guys money

here is the link
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/536719-problems-cpt-crash-aka-cpt-no-hood.html

Last edited by socalstreetracer; 07-12-2006 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:53 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cpt. crash and cpt. no hood, arent they some guys out in palm springs??
Old 07-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Launching!

yeah thats what I thought, are they from ballz deep? I know someone on here knows them, that scamming stuff aint right, If I remember correctly my friend raced them a few months ago but hes not picking up his cell phone. How is your vette going BTW?

Last edited by socalstreetracer; 07-12-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
On The Tree

yeah there from my area (Palm Springs) sorry i dont know them personally but i just thought id let you know sorry i cant be of some help my buddy just got ripped off on a car he bought and I even felt bad for him so best of luck to ya guys.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

PALM SPRING BOYS!!!!!for sure!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by socalstreetracer
yeah thats what I thought, are they from ballz deep? I know someone on here knows them, that scamming stuff aint right, If I remember correctly my friend raced them a few months ago but hes not picking up his cell phone. How is your vette going BTW?
no there not a member of ballz deep i know that much, i remeber seeing i think cpt. no hoods car, it wasnt very impressive, thats as far as i know, but they do seem very shady. My vette will be down for a while, i am buying a house right now. i will probadly build a 370 iron block, twin turbo, in about a year or so. right now first things first i am buying a house, and trying open up my shop.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:56 AM
TECH Regular

I don't understan how all of them are vouching for this guy and not one person said "I will get it done for you". Just a simple 'They are not the same person. Good luck..."

Help this guy get his ****... I would come and level their dam property for $500.00. Some people you just don't play with like this...
Old 07-13-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As fucked up as it is, and it's really fucked up to rip people off like this, you gotta put some of the blame on the people who sent the money. I am absolutely NOT justifying that people got ripped off, I feel your pain, but if you can't secure your money, you are taking a chance.

Personally, I'd ask for references and a verifiable place of employment if I'm sending money in a method other than Paypal. If they can't provide me with references and/or they are unemployed, there's no way they're getting my cash. BTW, anybody have his/their phone number? That would be another red flag in my book.

If you send money unsecured, you have to be willing to go the next step: contact the local police and DAs office, pay them a personal visit, and/or go to small claims court.

On a helpful note, post up their addresses and maybe someone will pay them an anonymous visit.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
As fucked up as it is, and it's really fucked up to rip people off like this, you gotta put some of the blame on the people who sent the money. I am absolutely NOT justifying that people got ripped off, I feel your pain, but if you can't secure your money, you are taking a chance.

Personally, I'd ask for references and a verifiable place of employment if I'm sending money in a method other than Paypal. If they can't provide me with references and/or they are unemployed, there's no way they're getting my cash. BTW, anybody have his/their phone number? That would be another red flag in my book.

If you send money unsecured, you have to be willing to go the next step: contact the local police and DAs office, pay them a personal visit, and/or go to small claims court.

On a helpful note, post up their addresses and maybe someone will pay them an anonymous visit.
i agree entirely

Quick Reply: WESTERN FORUM SCAMMER??Who is cpt nohood? who is cpt crash?