Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

wicked heritage hang out for luis's bday8/13!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueThunder2
That's pretty good.
I thought so
Old 08-16-2006, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Wow! I leave for 1/2 of day and this thread gets 4 pages long. First let me say when I posted for my CAR CLUB I always called it "CAR CLub" Ryne is the guy who called it team. I will assure you there is nothing rice about guys driving domestics and talking cars. If you do well you are the ignorant. I think its stupid when you call someone stock rice that would just say that you were rice at a point, because your car was stock at a point .now honestly I dont know how a guy acting like a dick can lead to a thread of 4 pages. I have no beef with juiced or ryne. He called my club rice and I proved him wrong. He doesent know any of the club members and has no right to asume we are. Same goes for me (juiced). I know things got out of hands. I really didn't mean to get juiced involved (my bad, you have a friend with a big mouth...). Both of your cars seem fast and that's cool. I've never liked imports personal taste nothing personal. I just bought my SOMcamaroSS 3 months ago and I already started to mod it. Give me few months and I'll be able to drop a blower in it. Now lets squash this senseless argument.

Oh and forgot to say what up to Bruce and blue thunder!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

you're still
Old 08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

Talking

Originally Posted by Wicked illusions
Wow! I leave for 1/2 of day and this thread gets 4 pages long. First let me say when I posted for my CAR CLUB I always called it "CAR CLub" Ryne is the guy who called it team. I will assure you there is nothing rice about guys driving domestics and talking cars. If you do well you are the ignorant. I think its stupid when you call someone stock rice that would just say that you were rice at a point, because your car was stock at a point .now honestly I dont know how a guy acting like a dick can lead to a thread of 4 pages. I have no beef with juiced or ryne. He called my club rice and I proved him wrong. He doesent know any of the club members and has no right to asume we are. Same goes for me (juiced). I know things got out of hands. I really didn't mean to get juiced involved (my bad, you have a friend with a big mouth...). Both of your cars seem fast and that's cool. I've never liked imports personal taste nothing personal. I just bought my SOMcamaroSS 3 months ago and I already started to mod it. Give me few months and I'll be able to drop a blower in it. Now lets squash this senseless argument.

so anyway's about the drama that is going on in here f@%& that i'm out of it ..... i think is stuped because i love fast cars and about imports there some fast cars out there but not my taste for some people it is but not for me........i love fbody cars but i have no beef with juiced or ryne but ''juiced'' you have a friend with a big mouth sorry to say it but he talks to much drama.......sorry to call your vett a ricerocket but you call my car club a ricer club and where not...... where a fbody car club just to hang out and talk about cars........ i'll back my car club to the end but i hope we can squash this senseless argument because is stuped......... i just what to say hi to all the guy's i hang out with oh hey blue thunder your ''ta'' rules man.......

Last edited by wickedstang; 08-16-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:22 PM
On The Tree

LOL! still mad about the name calling?
Old 08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Juiced
you're still
oh hey ''Juiced'' just squash it man.....
Old 08-16-2006, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

squashed!. hey juiced,let me put in that blower and a nice tune then we can go out for a friendly race. what do you say?
Old 08-16-2006, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

squashed!. hey juiced,let me put in that blower and a nice tune then we can go out for a friendly race. what do you say?
first get the blower then we'll talk.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:23 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...cked+illusions
page 2, post # 21,you mention "My team and I are going to qualcomm"

you know what yes, i have a big mouth, but i can back it up, i just simply made a joke about you calling your little car club a "team" and you got all bitter and defensive. you havent proved anything, other then the fact your ignorant, calling legiment fast cars rice, because one has black wheels, the other is a fast, clean evo. i thought this subject was dropped by looking at the most recent posts, but you comeback a say ****, you want to keep this going , i have all the time in the world, because you dont have the brain power to prove ****, except that my car has black wheels, and my best friend drives a fast, clean not rice evo. post away bitch
Old 08-16-2006, 10:45 PM
On The Tree

LOL! dude I think you are lame for even trying to talk **** in the first place. I said its squashed and it is. If you are tired of playing with your dolls that’s not my problem. good day!its over...
Old 08-16-2006, 10:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL! dude I think you are lame for even trying to talk **** in the first place. I said its squashed and it is. If you are tired of playing with your dolls that’s not my problem. good day!its over...
you and your team have a goodnight
Old 08-16-2006, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

over!
Old 08-16-2006, 11:59 PM
10 Second Club

You guys crack me up! This reminds me of the Southern Section. The Atlanta boys do this all the time. It's been fun, and thanks for the props. See you guys next opportunity I get.