Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

1320 Killer, where are my Fuel Rails

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down 1320 Killer, where are my Fuel Rails

I posted this in member feedback but I'm also posting this here to let local members know not to do business with this member. I sent him a money order for $48 back in November for some LS1 fuel rails. He was to send them to Don Lee where my car currently is being worked on, he told me in December that they were shipped but never gave me a tracking number. Don Lee called me yesterday and said they've never received these. I've left numerous voicemails and PM's for him but he hasn't answered any of them. I'm basically screwed if anyone has some fuel rials for sale I'm in dire need of them since this is one of th eonly parts left I need to get my car up and running. This is also a warning to local guys (he's in San Fernando Valley) not to do business with him. Thanks.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry man that blows.. I think he might be the same guy that sold his car not too long ago..
Old 01-11-2007, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

that blows.... hope he gets whats comming to him
Old 01-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Banned

Well.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Were these stock or aftermarket rails? I assume by the price they are stockers. Maybe someone local has a set and can help you out...

I know you're inconvenienced right now, but look on the bright side: at least you live nearby and can easily file a small claims case. Imagine how helpless you would feel if he lived in New York.

Or you could pay him a visit, since you have his address.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:30 AM
TECH Regular

When we originally spoke we agreed that you would pick the raills up in person after not being able to do so on two different occasions you asked me if I would be able to ship these to Don lee. After agreeing on a price and you said that you would have a money order sent the next day or so. I get a call from you two weeks later asking if I still have the rails I said yes and then got the money order about another two weeks after that. I sent these rails out about a month ago. I asked you if you needed a tracking number and you said it was not necessary, just send them to Don Lee. I asked you who do you want me to ship (meaning a name of someone at don lee) you said just send it when they get it they will know what it is for. I have plenty of people on this site with a lot more posts than I have that can vouch for me. I am a straight up guy. I don't burn people. I have done a few business transactions on this site some for hundreds and 2 of them were for over $1000 dollars. If I was going to burn you it would be for a lot more than $48. They were shipped when I told you they were shipped. From what I have heard is that Don Lee is a pretty busy shop, maybe you should make sure it was not misplaced or sitting in the shop somewhere.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Banned

I met 1320 killer he's a kool guy I don't think he would do anything like that...matterfact him and I also made a transasction and it went good!..maybe it would be a good idea to go check the shop...
Old 01-12-2007, 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Who did you ship them with?
Old 01-12-2007, 03:20 PM
TECH Resident

I did ask you for the tracking number, you said you didn't have it at the time. I basically trusted you and got the shaft. If they were shipped what was the tracking number, you must have a receipt from UPS since it was shipped right? I've sent many things to Don Lee via UPS and FeEx and they've received everyone of them accept for yours. Coincidence? I think not. They're a small shop that gets one UPS delivery a day, one person receives everything. They were adamant they haven't received the fuel rails as they are as anxious as I am to get the car out of there. Regardless, here are the facts.

1.You did not want to use PayPal
2.You did not give me a tracking number (and still haven't)
3.You did not return any of my calls or PM's

These are all signs you're trying to screw me. Why you would screw someone out of only $48 is beyond me too but I've seen it happen before. Bottom line is if you can't get a tracking number or I do not receive a full refund I will file a claim with the correct police department as I have your name, address, and phone number.

Last edited by Linear Velocity; 01-12-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:41 PM
TECH Regular

i don't think he would try and screw you for a stupid $48. You would be dumb to go to the police, all they would tell you to do is go to small claims court, and that would just cost you more then the $48 that you say you got screwed for. People and shops do lose things, especailly probley a set of stock fuel rails, if they were aftermarket it would have maybe been diffrent, but that shop probley has a ton of fuel rails laying around.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Launching!

I think he should still have a tracking number though!
I mean I still have tracking numbers from months ago!
all bullshit aside.....come up with a tracking number.....and prove you shipped it...
or just send him his money back......that's what I would do!
(this message was posted by TRAVIE319...wrong computer)
Old 01-12-2007, 04:48 PM
TECH Resident

He might screw many people out of $48 with that same logic- "hey I wouldn't screw you for just $48?" And even so it's the principle of the matter.
You can file a criminal complaint with the police department to this dispute is matter of record. For finanical compensation I would need to go to court, it costs $20 to file a claim in small claims court and if you win the other party is also liable for your court fees, I used to work for the Superior Court so I'm very familiar with these procedures.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

IMO, it doesn't sound logical to screw someone local out of $48. But logic doesn't always dictate these types of transactions.

Even if you don't have tracking info, if you shipped via FedEx/UPS/DHL you can obtain shipment info based on pickup/dropoff location and date of shipment.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Regular

I sent the rails usps. I don't use paypal because I had an account a while back and never used it til this day. If you feel you need to call the local authorities than thats fine. I said it before and I will say it again I am not gonna rip you off for $48 and give myself a bad name. I am telling you I shipped them and honsestly I did. I also beleive that Don lee didn't recieve them (why would they lie, the rails are stock. who would want them.). Maybe they were lost in shipping. I have to go and pick up a couple of parts from a local f-body wrecking yard. I can get another set of rails for almost nothing I can get them for you and not charge you for them. and you can pick them up ONLY, I will not ship these. Let me know if you want these or not.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Resident

Well I already paid to have another one sent out, as I needed these like last month. If you sent it UPS there MUST BE a tracking number. If you did sent it and Don Lee didn't receive it then I can take it up with UPS and you'll be off the hook. All I'm looking for is a tracking number which is conctrete evidence that you shipped it, or a refund would be nice since I didn't hear from you I had no choice but buy another set from someone here on the board.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
Maybe they were lost in shipping. I have to go and pick up a couple of parts from a local f-body wrecking yard. I can get another set of rails for almost nothing .
wheres this f-body wrecking yard?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by noxiouSS
wheres this f-body wrecking yard?
it's called international auto wrecking in the city of San Fernando or Pacoima, I am not sure. As for linear velocity I don't have your number, call me.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
it's called international auto wrecking in the city of San Fernando or Pacoima, I am not sure. As for linear velocity I don't have your number, call me.
http://www.internationalautowrecking...irections.html
Old 01-14-2007, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

He said USPS, not UPS. I've never had any luck with their stupid tracking system.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Regular

our they fairly priced? Im looking for an ls6 intake and the back camaro panel/light bezel

Quick Reply: 1320 Killer, where are my Fuel Rails