Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

VRT sandeigo=scam artists

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VRT sandeigo=scam artists

i sold my G and bought a c5 vette but my plans were to TT the G but i had too many problems with the Rice before i could send it off but heres my story and experince with VRT

you can visit them at www.govrt.com

Back in septemeber i decided to presue VRT to install a Twin turbo system on my Infiniti G 35. After a month of talking to them i contacted once again to set up delivery and work to be done on my car. At this time i made prepayment of $6,178 usd so that the motor build could proceed. After several attempts to get my car shipped by VRT and mechanical warranty issuses with my car they failed to ship my car. At this time it became very difficult to come into contact with Mr. Alvarez. He has not delivered any product to me or provided me with any services. I approached him with an offer to refund me my $6,000usd back and kepp the remainder as a courtesy. He then told me he was busy and promised to call me right back. He never returned my call.

so basically he wants to run with my 6,000

Just a lil FYI for any of you considering thier services

i'm fighting to get the rest of money back in the mean time i bought a c5 vette and have since modded it with heads cam & long tubes
Old 01-31-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for the heads up........but I'm sure most of us won't be seeing this guy anyways....
although I'll never send a friend to them......I hope you get your money back soon man......
Old 01-31-2007, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by travie319
thanks for the heads up........but I'm sure most of us won't be seeing this guy anyways....
although I'll never send a friend to them......I hope you get your money back soon man......
eh i'm workin on it.. i'll get something out of it i'm sure
Old 03-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Staging Lane

recieved a reply from VRT and there might be a deal in the works... i'll keep you all updated on how things go
Old 03-23-2007, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about them Fuc**** you over like that. I just bought a G and I considered taking it to them. I hope things work out for you.

John

Quick Reply: VRT sandeigo=scam artists