Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

race in the S.F.V. 2/1/07

Old 02-02-2007, 11:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default race in the S.F.V. 2/1/07

So, I set up a race last night with an 02 SS two tone red w/ black trim around the air intake on the hood. They came from San Dimas to try to race some valley cars. I set up a race to go heads up motor to motor. I knew the car was on a hidden unit from the start. so after we locked it up, I told the driver "if you spray you pay". He didn't want to agree to it. He just kept saying look under my hood so you can see for yourself. It was only obvious because #1 he didn't want to agree to the pay or spray rule. #2 he had no back seats due to weight reduction but, still carried around a gym bag in the back seat. I told him to remove the gym bag and go heads up and all he kept saying is why do you want me to move it. I said because that is where your bottle is. After about an hour of going back and forth that the car was on spray. They admitted it was and says let's go unit to unit. I said fine after we do the motor race. they kept saying no put you car on spray and we do the same race. I told him we can do a run what you brung all out race for $1000 and they said that they only have $300 between 12 to 15 guys (what we originally set up the all motor race for). They didn't want to do the race that we locked up and then got in their cars and went home. The race was locked up, they drove away and didn't pay. The reason for posting this is to let everyone know to be careful with these guys, they don't pay after locking up a race and then not wanting to do the race once the unit is found. I will posting this on all the G.M., SVT, HONDA sites also. If you were gonna back out of the race you should have paid before you left.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:22 PM
TECH Regular

team punishment = gay
Old 02-02-2007, 01:07 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
So, I set up a race last night with an 02 SS two tone red w/ black trim around the air intake on the hood. They came from San Dimas to try to race some valley cars. I set up a race to go heads up motor to motor. I knew the car was on a hidden unit from the start. so after we locked it up, I told the driver "if you spray you pay". He didn't want to agree to it. He just kept saying look under my hood so you can see for yourself. It was only obvious because #1 he didn't want to agree to the pay or spray rule. #2 he had no back seats due to weight reduction but, still carried around a gym bag in the back seat. I told him to remove the gym bag and go heads up and all he kept saying is why do you want me to move it. I said because that is where your bottle is. After about an hour of going back and forth that the car was on spray. They admitted it was and says let's go unit to unit. I said fine after we do the motor race. they kept saying no put you car on spray and we do the same race. I told him we can do a run what you brung all out race for $1000 and they said that they only have $300 between 12 to 15 guys (what we originally set up the all motor race for). They didn't want to do the race that we locked up and then got in their cars and went home. The race was locked up, they drove away and didn't pay. The reason for posting this is to let everyone know to be careful with these guys, they don't pay after locking up a race and then not wanting to do the race once the unit is found. I will posting this on all the G.M., SVT, HONDA sites also. If you were gonna back out of the race you should have paid before you left.
A locked up race means nothing when nethier 1 has seen eachothers car.For the reason being that while setting up races over the phone with unseen cars there is AWAYS things left out on the setups on the cars...
Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

They had seen each others car before it was locked up. The car was on Nitro Dave's Money maker kit. They just about had a heart attack when he tried to reach behind the maniflold like he was told to by a reliable source. It was entertaining watching them take precautions such as blocking the engine bay from view with a truck, slamming the hood shut anytime someone flinched. Then to hear them burn themselves was the funniest part.
They swore up and down for about an hour that it was not on the unit, made 1320killer pull his bottle, agreed to a motor motor race cuz they "weren't" on the unit. Then freaked when he asked what was in the duffle bag, HAHAHA!!!! ******* rookies, trying to hide the bottle in plain view. WTF is the point of having a hidden kit if the bottle is easily found?
Old 02-02-2007, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

"if you spray you pay"
wow thats a cute saying.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
wow thats a cute saying.

Did you like that saying? There is a patent pending on it.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:19 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

when i get my car going again, i might be interested in running you spray to spray, not for money because i dont do that **** , but for fun, you down...? i just heard your car is pretty quick. or how about my motor to your spray
Old 02-04-2007, 10:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
when i get my car going again, i might be interested in running you spray to spray, not for money because i dont do that **** , but for fun, you down...? i just heard your car is pretty quick. or how about my motor to your spray
What about my car? It's slow trust me.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

you too thats fine, forgot about you
Old 02-04-2007, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
What about my car? It's slow trust me.
You can run my car, it won't be all that fast after all it is an lt1
Old 02-04-2007, 05:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

lt1 body
Old 02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

lt1 body
LT1 body with a built honda shortblock and a ls7 head.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:55 AM
TECH Regular

I heard your car is pretty quick also. I have to get a trans and rear before I race a car that quick. mine is doing ok on the motor but I don't know what will happen when on juice. but if your looking for a run I have a buddy with a similr car to mine that will probly want to run spray to spray.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:20 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I heard your car is pretty quick also. I have to get a trans and rear before I race a car that quick. mine is doing ok on the motor but I don't know what will happen when on juice. but if your looking for a run I have a buddy with a similr car to mine that will probly want to run spray to spray.
dont worry get your car going, i still need to drop the new motor in and tie up some other loose ends,
Old 02-05-2007, 09:22 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
You can run my car, it won't be all that fast after all it is an lt1

First get your 1500rwhp radiator so it wont overheat when we race
Old 02-05-2007, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

i just asked about a 1500fwhp radiator, If you notice i gave a specific size for contact area.....Thermodynamics problems....gotta love them.

Don't Worry i don't have the time or the money to build a 1500hp car, (unless i empty out my sticker box and put them to use.....them i might be able to run John Force and set him out a few lengths)
Old 02-05-2007, 07:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
i just asked about a 1500fwhp radiator, If you notice i gave a specific size for contact area.....Thermodynamics problems....gotta love them.

Don't Worry i don't have the time or the money to build a 1500hp car, (unless i empty out my sticker box and put them to use.....them i might be able to run John Force and set him out a few lengths)
I wouldn't doubt it, knowing how much money people put in their cars.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
I wouldn't doubt it, knowing how much money people put in their cars.
So what turbo are you going to run in your car since you are selling the hotparts?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:32 AM
11 Second Club

Little more info on that car, and the people vested in it. For those of you that goto the SFV races and the Compton races. This car was brought out to SFV by Frank. Frank just sat there and let the his buddies leave, without paying for a locked up race. Thats BS.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Regular

they did the same thing last night again, with our 350z. Locked up a race giving there black t/a 3 1/2 cars. They picked the track before we set up the race. While on the way to the track they tried to turn on the wrong street, even though they know where the street is. We all proceded to follow them. why would they turn off the street? possibley to put in a bottle. They finally got to the street and they said they were not sure if they could hook. They then proceded to heat up the street, with like 15 burnouts. They start arguing about the flagger and then take off. Saying the race wasnt locked or anything. After we already drove 45 min out there and wait another 45 min for them to try to heat up there lane. They got mad because they were going to to lose because they couldn't get the bottle in. No one race these bitches if they are going to pull this ****. They can stay at home and have a circle jerk. They drive a nitrous viper, vert. nitrous 350z(black), red camaro ss with black vinyl on hood, and a black trans am 6 speed with a 9" and extended studs.

Search this Thread