Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

i wrekced this morning

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i wrekced this morning

woke up hung over this morning not remembering **** from last night! i was catching the freeway on my daily beater this car clipped my rear bumber and caused me to loose control i did like 2 360 degree turns on the freeway and finally smashed in a huge pole witness say by the look of the accident they thought i could of not survived, im very lucky nothing really happend but scars and bruces went to the hospitcal for hours and they realeased me,now im just in pain but wil recover,
Old 04-21-2007, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry to hear it. pics?
Old 04-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Banned

no pics,just picture a 1990 nissan sentra in half
Old 04-21-2007, 09:32 PM
TECH Veteran

sue the ****** who hit you
Old 04-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned

the bitch left! and to top it off i got a ticket for no insurance, i had just bought the beater and didnt get insurance any idea on how much that ticket is

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
sue the ****** who hit you
Old 04-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Launching!

alot unless you get proof before the court day
Old 04-21-2007, 11:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SVT BAIT
the bitch left! and to top it off i got a ticket for no insurance, i had just bought the beater and didnt get insurance any idea on how much that ticket is

well your insurance automatically insures a newly purchased car when you buy it private owner. they should've known that.

that sucks *** that they just got away with it.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
well your insurance automatically insures a newly purchased car when you buy it private owner. they should've known that.
That's true, when I bought my daily driver it was covered automatically through the company I had my insurance through with my Camaro(State farm). They give you a certain "grace period" before you have to get it added to your policy which is usually up to 30 days, but it all depends on your insurance company. You should be able to get that ticket dropped if you just bought the car a short time ago.

From what I hear failure to have insurance will get your drivers licence and your registration suspended here in California(maybe it's a San Diego thing). That may seem harsh but once you've been rear ended by a bitch with no insurance and caused over 4K in damages to your car like I did it seems like a damn good idea IMO.

Last edited by 4150; 04-22-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:24 AM
TECH Veteran

yea, all you have to do is show them a bill of sale and the pink slip with the previous owner's name and youre name filled out in the back.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Banned

And u guys think they'll wave It off if I do that? Or what if I get like a fake insurance making it seem like I did have insurance on the accident and I just show them that when I go take care of the ticket?
Old 04-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Staging Lane

if you still have the big package they sent you when you first started your policy through them, read through it, and look for the part about purchasing new cars and adding them to the policy.. read it over and see what it says,

call them if you have to, but avoid giving them your info if at all possible.. or if they make you give up your name..etc, tell them you are currently insured and thinking of purchasing a vehicle, but dont know when, and want to know about coverage/notification periods.... ask them how that works.. (basically find out if you were or were not covered at the time of the accident)

If you were covered by your carrier, it shouldnt be a problem for them to send you some paperwork to prove that.... my number one suggestion is bring EVERYTHING to court, just incase.. dont know how many times that random paperwork has saved my *** in court.

hope this helps.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Launching!

And u guys think they'll wave It off if I do that? Or what if I get like a fake insurance making it seem like I did have insurance on the accident and I just show them that when I go take care of the ticket?

I dont know man that one seems kind of risky if they were to really look into it and call the insurance company. I mean, I doubt they will go into all that mmuch trouble but you never know, then isn't that like commiting perjury?
Old 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hung Over? Crash? Where You Drunk When It Happened?
Old 04-23-2007, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

hey bait, did you wake up with a headache?
I wish you the best man, cause you will get your license suspended if you drive without insurance in Cali.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:51 AM
FormerVendor

the car that clipped u, made u crash, and then took off, was it a burgandy camaro convertible or a ferrrari by chance???
Old 04-23-2007, 10:06 AM
TECH Resident

30 days you're covered otherwise get creative. I know how but I'm not sayin ****.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Launching!

thats what happens when drink all those tilts lmao!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blown_Red_97z
I dont know man that one seems kind of risky if they were to really look into it and call the insurance company. I mean, I doubt they will go into all that mmuch trouble but you never know, then isn't that like commiting perjury?
Make up some fake insurance co. name, attach it to a throwaway cell, if they call, your friend answers and verifies the insurance (since its a small mom-and-pop insurance co. the phone number on the insurance card goes directly to the agent). If later on they verify its a valid insurance co., you didn't know and those ******* stole your money!
Old 04-23-2007, 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

woke up hung over this morning not remembering **** from last night! i was catching the freeway on my daily beater this car clipped my rear bumber and caused me to loose control i did like 2 360 degree turns on the freeway and finally smashed in a huge pole witness say by the look of the accident they thought i could of not survived, im very lucky nothing really happend but scars and bruces went to the hospitcal for hours and they realeased me,now im just in pain but wil recover,

SVT AGAIN YOU BROKE ANOTHER WESTBOUND RULE!!!

Now can I have your keys???

Quick Reply: i wrekced this morning