Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Different camaro parts FS

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 01:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Different camaro parts FS

I have a Hypertech Programmer Part # 380752 / 30028 that I bought and never used let me know if you are intrested. I'm asking 160 for it.
I bought plugged it in but never changed anything around.
You will never get more performance or tuning options for less money, and less trouble. This unit works perfectly, and is in excellent condition and is sold as is. It comes with original box, programmer, cable, instruction manual and decals.

If you decide to change anything, it's just a press of a button to change it back to stock, or do more programming.

You will notice an immediate performance increase.

The other item available is a rear white bumper from a 1999 camaro that I purchased to make a one piece mold with a CME but the person did not want it after all and I still have the bumper. It is white and it is good condition with all the tabs intact. I'm asking $70 obo.

I also have two driver side fenders one is white and one is NBM. They NBM is practically new but has a scratch in the paint. I'm asking $65 for the NBM and $65 for the white because it had a very small repair done. I will add pictures later.

I also have a NBM regular Z28 hood with two month old paint on it in excellent condition. Oh yeah almost forgot it has a rock chip that I got on it a week after it was painted on the passenger side. $100

[img][/img]

Last edited by m_ghonim; 06-02-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

to the top
Old 06-01-2007, 04:37 AM
Staging Lane

i need a fender... the drivers side.. white in color... why wont you respond to me.. im trying to buy it.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:31 AM
On The Tree

new pictures