Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

02 35th Sighting in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 35th Sighting in AZ

Talked to a gentleman yesterday in an 02 35th anniv. vert SS around williams field(chandler blvd.) and val vista. Just curious if anyone knows if he posts here or not?
Old 06-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Hey Tyler, there's a dude that lives in my neighborhood that has one - dude moved in not too long ago; wonder if it's him... Have you been driving your Z28 around?
Old 06-18-2007, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NSRacer
Hey Tyler, there's a dude that lives in my neighborhood that has one - dude moved in not too long ago; wonder if it's him... Have you been driving your Z28 around?
I would have had a kill story if that were the case

Is it a bald, big dude?
Old 12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
Talked to a gentleman yesterday in an 02 35th anniv. vert SS around williams field(chandler blvd.) and val vista. Just curious if anyone knows if he posts here or not?
Yes, I believe he does on occasion. I haven't spent too much time on the internet boards until the past few weeks and was browsing through some threads and found this one. I believe I am the gentleman(my wife would choose a different word) that you are referring to. I have a 2002 35th LE Vert and live on Higley and Williamsfield and am bald, 5'10 250lbs. It has chrome Torque Thrust M's instead of the anniversary wheels on it currently(and for the past year or so).
Old 12-13-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by muscle96ss
Yes, I believe he does on occasion. I haven't spent too much time on the internet boards until the past few weeks and was browsing through some threads and found this one. I believe I am the gentleman(my wife would choose a different word) that you are referring to. I have a 2002 35th LE Vert and live on Higley and Williamsfield and am bald, 5'10 250lbs. It has chrome Torque Thrust M's instead of the anniversary wheels on it currently(and for the past year or so).
I see your car regularly and we spoke a while back while I was sitting in my DD Corolla. I said it before and I'll say it again, your vert is CLEAN! Very nice car man and it sounds like you have headers, catted Y-pipe through your dual dual? Hope to catch you around when I'm cruising my SS
Old 12-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Thanks, I try to keep it clean and running good but lately it has been an battle. In the past 6 months I have gone through a water pump, clutch w/both slave and master, rebuilt tranny, and this week I dropped it off at the body shop on monday to fix the front passenger quarter panel that discount tire cracked when they jacked it up from the wrong spot and then picked it up last night and drove it straight to AZ Automasters to have them find an oil leak. I talked to them tonight and it is leaking out the rear main seal as well as a plug at the crank. They can also see coolant corrosion by the intake manifold that I will probably be getting fixed sometime in the near future when it starts leaking. It only has 83K miles on it but is starting age real quickly. The only mods I have done so far is I mated the CME with the GMMG exhaust, SLP Y-pipe, and gutted cats. I had a electric cutout as well but decided to seal that off when the cats were gutted a year ago; it was just too obnoxious. Hope to see you around.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LE's are badass, always wanted one. Rarely see one around the Sacramento area, even in the summer, guess they're all garage queens...

got any pics? Sounds like a clean vert!

- Rob

Quick Reply: 02 35th Sighting in AZ