Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

looking for a good shop

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 05:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for a good shop

Hey all, Im currently in Iraq planning what to do to my Z, but I dont know of any good performance shops in the fresno area, if there are any at all. If you can reccomend a good shop from personal experience in central cali it would be awesome. I dont want to have to drive all the way to damn texas to mod my car!
Old 06-13-2007, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

I haven't heard of any good shops in the area but then again I live about 1 hour from Fresno. I'd give Speed Engineering a call. They're a sponsor here and they may be able to point you in the right direction depending on what you want done. Also I've heard good things about Synergy in the bay area, they're also a sponsor. If you look at it, it'll only cost you about a tank of gas to drive out there from Fresno.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd say 'Strictly Performance Motorsports' but my boy's shop is in SoCal, Van Nuys. I'll ask my friend for ya if theres any good shops in Central Cali for ya tho.

.....What are you try'n to do with your Z?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned

this question should be a sticky
Old 06-15-2007, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
I'd say 'Strictly Performance Motorsports' but my boy's shop is in SoCal, Van Nuys. I'll ask my friend for ya if theres any good shops in Central Cali for ya tho.

.....What are you try'n to do with your Z?
I havent decided yet but im leaning toward forced induction, whatever will get me approximatly 500rwhp reliably as a DD, but Im not going to ask what i should do here, that would open a huge can of worms
Old 06-16-2007, 04:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
I havent decided yet but im leaning toward forced induction, whatever will get me approximatly 500rwhp reliably as a DD, but Im not going to ask what i should do here, that would open a huge can of worms

Check out www.haddadmotorsports.com

They have a lot of experience with Forced Induction setups. They also have the best dyno for tuning (Dynapack) in house so you dont have to worry about your car being driven all over the place to another shop just for tuning.

Give them a call. Mike is a good guy and a perfectionist. He will not let your car leave until everything is perfect and the way you want it.

He is in the Los Angeles area though, so it would be a drive, but hell, hes had customers from Arizona, Sacramento, etc. Its worth the hassle of a long drive to go to a good shop that you trust.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:28 AM
Banned

+1...very good shop!

Originally Posted by SVTHuh
Check out www.haddadmotorsports.com

They have a lot of experience with Forced Induction setups. They also have the best dyno for tuning (Dynapack) in house so you dont have to worry about your car being driven all over the place to another shop just for tuning.

Give them a call. Mike is a good guy and a perfectionist. He will not let your car leave until everything is perfect and the way you want it.

He is in the Los Angeles area though, so it would be a drive, but hell, hes had customers from Arizona, Sacramento, etc. Its worth the hassle of a long drive to go to a good shop that you trust.