Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone going to Speed World tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 06:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone going to Speed World tonight?

I'm starting my new job there tonight... I think they are gonna stick me in the water box... which is good, cuz it's sooooo damn hot out here i'll just hose myself down

I went last night and watched a few runs.... I was told there will probably be about 200 cars there tonight...

I'm expecting some F-Body representation guys...
Old 07-21-2007, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I'm starting my new job there tonight... I think they are gonna stick me in the water box... which is good, cuz it's sooooo damn hot out here i'll just hose myself down

I went last night and watched a few runs.... I was told there will probably be about 200 cars there tonight...

I'm expecting some F-Body representation guys...
i'm going to 83rd and beardsley or whatever it is tonight. Want to get out to speedworld soon but need to get a battery tie down. They said it as to loose last time and i realized my stock battery tray front lip broke. So ordering the year one tie down tomorrow
Old 07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

So where is beardsley not from here so idk, been here for a year and still dont know, i will roll up there, what time u going out there i just gotta know where it is...
Old 07-21-2007, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00TurboTA
So where is beardsley not from here so idk, been here for a year and still dont know, i will roll up there, what time u going out there i just gotta know where it is...
easiest way to put its get off the 101 and make a left onto 83rd. Go down that road and about 5 mins down the road you'll see a shopping center with a safeway in it. Its in that parking lot
Old 07-21-2007, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

is this in the east or west val
Old 07-22-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
easiest way to put its get off the 101 and make a left onto 83rd. Go down that road and about 5 mins down the road you'll see a shopping center with a safeway in it. Its in that parking lot
Yea I spoke to a guy named Bill last night at the track that was talking about this place... he drives a 98 Pewter SS with "LS1" Hockey stripes on the side... Nice guy