Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Speed engeneering?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speed engeneering?

Anybody ever worked with these guys? if so what was your opinion? They are local to me so ill probably end up there after deployment. Ive been trying to talk t them online but they are not making it easy fr me. The good people at TR on the other hand gave me a complete breakdown of all they recomed to achieve my goals, by part and price!
So anyway, anybody worked with em? How did it go?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally, I'd order from out-of-state for large purchases to avoid paying CA sales tax. That may be negated for you since you could pick up your order from them, unless the items you purchase are drop-shipped from the manufacturer.

Plus, I'd give my money to the company that worked hard for it. Can't go wrong with Thunder.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Personally, I'd order from out-of-state for large purchases to avoid paying CA sales tax. That may be negated for you since you could pick up your order from them, unless the items you purchase are drop-shipped from the manufacturer.

Plus, I'd give my money to the company that worked hard for it. Can't go wrong with Thunder.
Amen, anyone else?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Regular

I work right around the corner from their shop, and it's closed down. I've called them to ask about it, and no one ever returns my calls. I hit them up on here and they said they only do online sales now...
Old 08-07-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 93redBIRDman
I work right around the corner from their shop, and it's closed down. I've called them to ask about it, and no one ever returns my calls. I hit them up on here and they said they only do online sales now...
Great...I wish they would have mentioned that in the one email that they returned. 93redBIRDman know of any other performance shops in fresno?
Pretty surprising considering last time I went on their site(2-3 days ago) they had up all these pics of their shop and all the cars they had worked on...

Quick Reply: Speed engeneering?