Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

92 toyota paseo daily driver for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 toyota paseo daily driver for sale

I'm selling my 1992 Toyota Paseo. The car is in excellent mechanical condition. It has 180,xxx miles, five speed manual and runs great. The interior is in excellent condition and the A/C blows ice cold it will numb your face. It also has a nice pioneer deck and speakers. They are known to give you three hundred thousand miles. I have personally maintained this car with Mobile 1 synthetic oil, I have changed the fuel filter every ten thousand miles. The coolant once a year and trany oil every thirty thousand miles. It has four brand new tires. It has cross drilled and sloted front rotors with ceramic pads which allow it to stop on a dime. The car is extremely well taken care of. It give me at least 30-35 mpg in the city and up to 40 mpg on the highway. The only reason I'm selling this car is because I'm planning on purchasing a motorcycle (yamaha road warrior). I'm open to trades for a road warrior or newer street bikes. I'm selling it for $2000 obo. Serious inquiries only please no people talking ****.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

keep the beast!