Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Sales position available at AFR!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Flow Wizard

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Sales position available at AFR!!

Guys,

Are any of you ready for a career change? Want to get paid everyday and be involved in an industry that you are passionate about. (Want to permanently take the "blue pill" ??....LOL). “Work” is not such a dirty word if you actually enjoy what you do.

In a nutshell we are looking for help in the AFR Sales and Technical department.

Here is your chance to work for a leader in the industry and it doesn’t require previous employment in this field (although that is certainly not a bad thing). It does require that you’re a passionate gearhead (for lack of a better word) with reasonable technical skills engine related (we can train and improve them), and the ability to deal with people (good customer service skills a must) via email, the telephone, as well as in person at some of the larger tradeshows and races you would be attending. The pay structure is salary and commission based (rewards for hard work) and anyone with better than average abilities and work habits (that reasonably applies him or herself) should be able to knock down 50K+ in couple of years. Starting salary in the 32-35K range depending on aptitude and previous history and qualifications. Someone with better than average sales and technical ability should be able to make over 60K within a few short years if he were to apply himself. The key is hard work and simply being genuinely passionate about your job/career and liking what you do….the rest falls into place by itself and the money will follow.

The one major stumbling block for most of you will probably be location….you must physically be here at our plant every day. We do not get involved with any outside Sales help simply because some of your job description will require you to be present here to better answer customers questions and inquiries.

Feel free to email, PM, or call me personally if you have any questions or would like to set up an interview. We are located in Valencia CA, zipcode 91355….about 35 miles north of LA

My email address is tony@airflowresearch.com and my direct phone # is (661)775-2647

Looking forward to speaking with you….

Sincerely
Tony Mamo
AFR Design / R&D Mgr.

PS....We also have great medical and retirement benefits as well.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks I dont whant to drive overthere all the time I live in SD
Old 08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a shame Tony, you are probably pigeonholing the position by limiting it to local candidates.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm thinking about it Tony......
Old 08-28-2007, 09:39 PM
10 Second Club

Man.. That would be a hour drive for me.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:43 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by travie319
I'm thinking about it Tony......
you should do it chris,

Tony if chris decides to hit you up on the sales position, i vouch for his creditablity.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Man.. That would be a hour drive for me.
More than that in traffic...lol