Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

dyno day and private track day at famoso jan 20th

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 11:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dyno day and private track day at famoso jan 20th

CalSpeed & Performance grand opening Jan 19th. This is actually my one year anniversary of my business but we are doing our new shop locations grand opening Jan 19th, 2008.

8534 Golden State Hwy, Bakersfield, CA, 93308.
Any questions? Email: LSInnovations@Gmail.com

As part of our grand opening we have rented Famoso dragstrip the following day Jan 20th (Sunday) and are putting on a private track test day from 9am-5pm.

SATURDAY:
We are putting on a BBQ, free dyno pulls for cars registered for the Famoso rental, come by and have some food/drinks and check out our new location @ 8534 Golden State Hwy, Bakersfield, CA, 93308 in our brand new 3000+ sq ft shop.

Bring down your ride and we are doing photos of dozens of customers cars at the shop and hoping to have a great get together. Everyone is welcome to attend.

We specialize in late model EFI performance including: LS1, LT1, 5.0 / 4.6 / 5.4 modular performance, Diesel performance and we additionally do anything/everything for older small block / big block applications of any brand.

Custom rearend / transmission / suspension / turbo kit / fabrication. You name it, we probably do it.

**NEW* We just acquired a brand new in ground 1500 rwhp chassis dyno. Custom tuning for all carb, EFI of almost any application. We do custom chip burning for all late model fords and reflash PCM for any late model GM / Pontiac. Custom programming for Duramax / Powerstroke / Cummings.
Dyno Rates run from $60 for single pulls to $125/hr for custom tuning and rental. We have half day and full date discounted rates as well.

JANUARY 20TH PRIVATE TRACK RENTAL INFO:

This is going to be a no-corners cut - FULL track prep, track crew staffed.
This is intended mainly for street/street-race type vehicles. All domestic / no imports. We would prefer most vehicles to be on a slick/dot or drag radial for keeping track conditions the best possible.

ALL Registration is PRE-REGISTERED / PREPAID entries. We will not be accepting payments at the gate. All racers will be on a list with a confirmation # from 1-100 and will have to show ID at the gate.

All entrants will receive a CalSpeed & Performance T-shirt (Submit size with payment), Decals and shop flyer at the gate as well!

This event is limited to 100 total cars - 75 full day and 25 half day.

COST:
Full Day 9am - 5pm $100
Partial Day 1:30PM - 5pm $50

All entries & spectators get a free meal ticket for a soda/burger and chips!

All spectators are only $5. The free meal ticket is worth that alone, so its like getting in free!

From my experience of these type of events, some cars hot lapping have the potential to get 30+ passes if so desired. Most wait times are 15 minutes or less per pass and no long staging lanes.

If you wish to pay by mail or in person. Please email the shop @ LSInnovations@Gmail.com. Total will be $100 or $50 for partial day

If you wish to register by paypal please send paypal payment of $103 (Full Day) or $52 (Partial day) to LSInnovations@Gmail.com

You do not need to confirm or contact me to register. Sending your payment will get you on the list and I will send confirmation to your email with your entrant number (1 through 100).

With your payment please give your full contact info of your NAME / MAKE&MODEL VEHICLE AND PHONE NUMBER.

SPECTATORS:

****NOTE**** With this being the winter season. If the event is rained out or cancelled due to weather conditions, there is a 15% non-refundable fee that Famoso Raceway collects to cover their personnel, ambulance & safety crew costs for the event. If the event is *PRE* cancelled due to weather (showing the forecast to guarantee a rainout etc..) then the event is going to be *MOVED* to Sun Jan 27th with no fees or problems. There are no refunds or cancellations on any prepayments. Any driver may pre-substitute or sell their registered spot to another racer if they cannot attend or have other reasons. To do this, please email me and I will change the name for the new entrant.[/b]
Old 12-12-2007, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

do u guys have a website???
Old 12-12-2007, 11:40 PM
12 Second Club

its my buddy site ill hit him up...
Old 12-12-2007, 11:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cool now you should become a vendor........
Old 12-12-2007, 11:41 PM
12 Second Club

heres his number
661-742-0997
Old 12-12-2007, 11:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
huh this ant my shop im just trying to get the word out about a dyno day and drag day i tune imports thats why i dont become a vendor here it would do no good i dont do domestics...
Old 12-13-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mastermind what ever happened to the speed shop that was in Bako a couple years ago I forget the name of the shop, but you probibly know what I am talking about? I have not seen or heard from him for at least a year or two now.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:36 AM
12 Second Club

I might have to go this. Is this Jim's shop? I have heard some stories about that guy and his past from other shop owners......... but i also heard he's bad *** at tuning lsx powered vehicles from some local members. And the other speed shop was called "Le-Toy". I think jim worked at the shop as well, he did the tuning i believe.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats gives me a little flashback. thanks for the info.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:07 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1fastz
I might have to go this. Is this Jim's shop? I have heard some stories about that guy and his past from other shop owners......... but i also heard he's bad *** at tuning lsx powered vehicles from some local members. And the other speed shop was called "Le-Toy". I think jim worked at the shop as well, he did the tuning i believe.
ya its jim ive heard things too but i go by what i know he does bad *** tunes
and he down to run any one any time i has built a lot of my buddy's cars and they all kick ***...like ive said many times hes the best at what he does ....
Old 12-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
In the process...i got the info from Nineball and we will be a ls1tech sponsor by the time of the event...Cant wait
Old 12-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 52172
mastermind what ever happened to the speed shop that was in Bako a couple years ago I forget the name of the shop, but you probibly know what I am talking about? I have not seen or heard from him for at least a year or two now.
That was my old shop...I managed it until I left to start my own business. They closed down after that.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1fastz
yes sir...
Old 12-13-2007, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSInnovations
yes sir...
Got a new spokesman eh Jim
Hey whenever u have a chance u think you can email me my dyno results. I forgot all about them the other night

And bump for a good guy who does good work
Old 12-13-2007, 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Count me in for running btw
Old 12-13-2007, 04:43 PM
11 Second Club

Oooh Yaaa!!! Count Me In Too!!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Banned

Its easier to keep track if I build the list based on received payments. I'll add you guys and send confirmation # soon as I see it. (paypal's the quickest/easiest)
Old 12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

to the poster of this..can you go ahead and eliminate my shops name from the event until I finish becoming a Ls1tech sponsor.

added and updated guys on list

Last edited by LSInnovations; 12-20-2007 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Junior High Director

You know the rules....non sponsors are not allowed to solicit any business at all...your previous username was banned for this reason...

Please wait until you have your sponsorship sorted out with the admins to post things like this...

Quick Reply: dyno day and private track day at famoso jan 20th