Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Your Best "I got Pulled over and..." Story

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 11:04 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your Best "I got Pulled over and..." Story

I'll Start,

I was doing 140 to 160Kph (100mph or so) and weaving in and out of the open traffic (back when I was 19 I think and I was still living in Canada at the time) zoomed past the patrol car and knew I was done.

Caught up to me and pulled me over then I got over the loud speaker "pull over further" followed by "both hands out the window" Oh Snap! thats a first.

So she gets up to my window and I have run every excuse through my head by now.

She asks me "you were going pretty fast there you got a reason for going that fast?"

I looked up at her and said "Not a good one"

She started cracking up, her partner asked what I said and laughed as well.

Sure enough they let me go no ticket to my disbelief!!!

Well that is just one but lets hear yours
Old 01-03-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha good one, but i dont really have time right now, i'll post it up later
Old 01-03-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Stroker396
I'll Start,

I was doing 140 to 160Kph (100mph or so) and weaving in and out of the open traffic (back when I was 19 I think and I was still living in Canada at the time) zoomed past the patrol car and knew I was done.

Caught up to me and pulled me over then I got over the loud speaker "pull over further" followed by "both hands out the window" Oh Snap! thats a first.

So she gets up to my window and I have run every excuse through my head by now.

She asks me "you were going pretty fast there you got a reason for going that fast?"

I looked up at her and said "Not a good one"

She started cracking up, her partner asked what I said and laughed as well.

Sure enough they let me go no ticket to my disbelief!!!

Well that is just one but lets hear yours
that's a good one!

i gotta a few but one of em was right after I bought my WS.6 I had my buddy in the car with me and we decided to see what this puppy had... so i figure it would be a good idea to hit the pedal while going up the entrance ramp to the freeway... i felt it was the best spot as I wouldn't be in town nor on the freeway so what were the chances of a cop being in the vicinity... so i punch it, by the time i hit the freeway i'm doing like 110 or so and accellerating... my buddy nudges me and says "hey Wes" i'm like "yea what?" he says... "dude..... look beside us" and to my horror I had a patrol car right next to me hauling *** right beside me.... I was like "Oh F#ck!"

about that time i hit the brakes, so did he... then he pulled me over... came up to the window while i had this **** eating grin on my face and says... "so....... you fighter pilots need to watch your six before you take off like that" he smiled... handed me my ticket, and walked off
Old 01-03-2008, 11:15 PM
TECH Junkie

oh yea... another one...

I got pulled over for speeding, expired tags, and music being too loud

tried doing the whole "yes sir, no sir" respect thing hoping he would be leanient on me... no dice.... ****** hands me a ticket with all three violations and says "thanks for being courteous" i said... "yea no problem... thanks for not being a Dick like most cops"

At that point he gave me the death stare as I realized i just had said that out loud!!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Teching In

once i did a burn out before i took off and i didnt see the cop sitting two cars behind me.
he told me to pull over i was shitting bricks since my liscense had just expired. him and his partner walk up to my car laughing at me and calling me paul walker (fast and furious). my explination for the burn out was that im not use to the clutch since i normaly drive a honda.

he said he has heard better before then he told me i should stick with hondas because they are better cars. after getting me out the car and searching me it was time for them to search the car so they can impound it. lucky for me my car was a mess and the cop didnt want to search it with so much trash.

so they let me go and told me to go straight home.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sickwitstick
once i did a burn out before i took off and i didnt see the cop sitting two cars behind me.
he told me to pull over i was shitting bricks since my liscense had just expired. him and his partner walk up to my car laughing at me and calling me paul walker (fast and furious). my explination for the burn out was that im not use to the clutch since i normaly drive a honda.

he said he has heard better before then he told me i should stick with hondas because they are better cars. after getting me out the car and searching me it was time for them to search the car so they can impound it. lucky for me my car was a mess and the cop didnt want to search it with so much trash.

so they let me go and told me to go straight home.
you gave him the ole' "i'm not used to the clutch" huh? you deserved to get freaked out

cops hear **** like that all the time... best thing to do is just fess up...
Old 01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was going on the 105 E about 4 years ago. I was driving really fast(95-100MPH). I was going to pick some girl up but then a CHP bike pulled me over. I was brainstorming on what I was going to say. As soon as he spoke to me he asked why was I speeding? Suddenly I remembered my cousin just had a baby! SO I told him I was excited because I was going to visit my Cousin and my new born nephew at the hospital! He then said "Your lucky I'm just about to get off my shift" He left to his bike and I just waited thinking he was going to give a ticket anyway but he hopped on his bike and left. Lucky me! what a relief...
Old 01-04-2008, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

I once got pulled over for doing 60 in a 35 zone....it was a sheriff who pulled me over by the way. So he comes up to me and says "is there any reason why you are going so fast" and just when I was just about to respond....his walkie talkie comes on and it was his dispatch telling him that there was a robbery in process 3 blocks away from where he was " so he just booked it and let me go....it was a close call for me.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
I once got pulled over for doing 60 in a 35 zone....it was a sheriff who pulled me over by the way. So he comes up to me and says "is there any reason why you are going so fast" and just when I was just about to respond....his walkie talkie comes on and it was his dispatch telling him that there was a robbery in process 3 blocks away from where he was " so he just booked it and let me go....it was a close call for me.
that reminds me...if u get pulled over...call 911 and say there is a robbery close by...i guess block the indentity on ur phone...it might work it might not...but i believe that is bad karma...just a random idea
Old 01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
that reminds me...if u get pulled over...call 911 and say there is a robbery close by...i guess block the indentity on ur phone...it might work it might not...but i believe that is bad karma...just a random idea
LOL thats a good one...but this really happened...I didnt dial 911 LOL...

Remember I live in South Central L.A
Old 01-04-2008, 03:23 PM
10 Second Club

Talking

+1.......2 funnie............................................ ...
Old 01-04-2008, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

ANother one: This happen too quick! I was driving fast down Garfield towards Firestone in SG. There was a cop parked in a dark area on a street corner. Suddenly I came to a stop on the red light and guess who pulled up next to me rubbing his eyes? The freaking cop was sleeping in his patrol car and I woke him up. He then started using profanity and telling me to slow the F@#$% down. Then he took off. I lucked out! Thanx!
Old 01-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Teching In

I can't think of that great a story to tell, although I do have some "So I was running from the cop and..." stories.

Note: 11 Tickets and have been pulled over 28 times.

3 Speeding Tickets (66 in 40, 91 in 65, as of Dec 22nd one for 81 in 65)
2 Careless Operation Tickets (1 for a wreck & 1 for almost having a wreck..not my fault)
3 Seatbelt Tickets
1 Failure to Yield
1 No Registration
1 (That I can't remember)

My most recent speeding ticket is going to be going off my record. Only thing so far besides the other speeding incident that being in the military has payed off for. The 91 in a 65 will go off my record in October, and the Careless operation will go off my record next month!

A story I can think of, not so funny, but Christmas eve of 2006 I was driving from Texas to Louisiana trying to get back to see my girl and I got pulled over for going 88 in a 70 and the cop saw my military id, asked to see it, literally stared at it for about 3 minutes, and was like, "Son, I'm going to let you go, but you need to slow down and be safe tonight." I said, "Yes sir, thank you very much!". Another time I got pulled over for supposidly not wearing my seatbelt. When in all actuality, I wasn't but I told him I had it under my arm, and he said with a puzzled look, "Well then, you need to wear your seatbelt properly young man." I said, "Yes sir" and went about my way.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by z06unstoppable
Note: 11 Tickets and have been pulled over 28 times.

3 Speeding Tickets (66 in 40, 91 in 65, as of Dec 22nd one for 81 in 65)
2 Careless Operation Tickets (1 for a wreck & 1 for almost having a wreck..not my fault)
3 Seatbelt Tickets
1 Failure to Yield
1 No Registration
1 (That I can't remember)
I'll see that.... and raise you 18 Tickets and who knows how many times pulled over... i lost count

9 Speeding
1 Unsafe Turn
1 Window Tint
2 Expired Tags
1 Low Tire Tread
1 Music Pollution (Music playing too loud )
1 Out of State License Plates
1 Parking in a Handicap Spot ( I know I know...but it was the only spot left)
1 Doing a burnout in a parking lot... (forgot the technical name for it)

oh... and have a sqeaky clean record i might add
Old 01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
TECH Resident

well about 5 years ago i was driving down CesarChavez in East Los Angeles when this undercover cop pulles me over (btw i was driving my 1t ride a 1959 chevy Apache SB fleetside) and ask's "do u kno why i pulled u over" and i said "no" he said my exhaust was tooo loud, he started looking around the truck in and out then he tells me ok u can go. "nice truck BTW" he says as he leaves.....1 month later im at the Long beach veterans stadium carshow and i see this guy who told me that he had seen my truck b4 in EastLA i told him yeah i stay over there, he said oh yeah my friend told me he had pulled u over just cus he wanted to see ur truck like a month ago....i said oh yeah this **** pulled me over jsut to check out my truck?....what an ******* hah?
Old 01-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I'll see that.... and raise you 18 Tickets and who knows how many times pulled over... i lost count

9 Speeding
1 Unsafe Turn
1 Window Tint
2 Expired Tags
1 Low Tire Tread
1 Music Pollution (Music playing too loud )
1 Out of State License Plates
1 Parking in a Handicap Spot ( I know I know...but it was the only spot left)
1 Doing a burnout in a parking lot... (forgot the technical name for it)

oh... and have a sqeaky clean record i might add
Old 01-04-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Old 01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Launching!

Damn i feel like a ***** now, im 21 and only been over 3 times, with 2 tickets. The first was speeding (80 in a 55) and i was in my moms Sonata...lol...the other two were in my Camaro, one for burt out license plate light, no ticket, just warning. The other was recently that some of you might remember. I was on a cruise on the freeway and doing some runs, and a whole bunch of cops got on and singled me out. Gave me a ticket for no front plate and blacked out taillights....lol..thats all.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

They busted a lady in Orange County who did this.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Damn i feel like a ***** now, im 21 and only been over 3 times, with 2 tickets. The first was speeding (80 in a 55) and i was in my moms Sonata...lol...the other two were in my Camaro, one for burt out license plate light, no ticket, just warning. The other was recently that some of you might remember. I was on a cruise on the freeway and doing some runs, and a whole bunch of cops got on and singled me out. Gave me a ticket for no front plate and blacked out taillights....lol..thats all.
you *****

i'm 25 with the 18... you got some work to do...

GIT R DUN!

Quick Reply: Your Best "I got Pulled over and..." Story