Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

La Habra Pro Street Terrorist Suck's

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry La Habra Pro Street Terrorist Suck's

Right across from Boyd Cottington's shop. The owner Slick Anderson Fu?ked up the head's on my motor. Name Part's that I paied for were not used on the motor. Any one with an LS1 should keep clear of this snake in the grass, trailer park trash shop.. Scam, Rip Off artist... Fu?k that punk.:
Old 01-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

Slick the hick Anderson
Old 01-04-2008, 08:27 PM
TECH Regular

ouch... im sorry,
Old 01-04-2008, 09:03 PM
TECH Regular

That sucks. people who claim to do good work and and make promises and don't follow through with them should be shot. I hate motherfukcres like that. I know I had a few.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Launching!

So what was the final outcome? You got in your car and left or what?? I'm just saying...your talkin alot in here....because you have a reason...but did you let him know all that too???
Old 01-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
That sucks. people who claim to do good work and and make promises and don't follow through with them should be shot. I hate motherfukcres like that. I know I had a few.
Tell me about it. I spent a little over 4k there. He tried to hand port the head's and when I had them flow tested, they were worst than a stock port. The grooves were deep as hell, and the car would not dyno because there was to much turbulence going on inside the head. **** that punk Slick. I never saw the port until I took the intake off. When I saw it I was like what the ****. I did'nt want to take him to court because he nis a broke mother ****** anyway's... I took the loss and went to SP Motorsport's... They are hooking my **** up the right way. Will be ready in Apr of 08. THANK'S AGAIN BIG ROB.......
Old 01-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98 camaro
So what was the final outcome? You got in your car and left or what?? I'm just saying...your talkin alot in here....because you have a reason...but did you let him know all that too???
i LET HIM KNOW AND HE STOOD BY HIS WORK, THEN WHEN i TOLD HIM I was going to get the head's flow tested, He ducked every single one of my call's like a punk bitch. They ended up flowing less than a stock un ported head.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Launching!

Yea man, that really blows....i've been wanting to put my car in the shop for a few mods....but **** like this makes me leary. I'd want to blow his shop up or something!!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98 camaro
Yea man, that really blows....i've been wanting to put my car in the shop for a few mods....but **** like this makes me leary. I'd want to blow his shop up or something!!!!
SP Motorsport's will do you right at a great price 818-342-5693. Call and ask for Rob
Old 01-05-2008, 03:38 AM
TECH Regular

yeah that punk *** still owes me a G
Old 01-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by m6ttop
you will never get it. That fool is broke as ****!! I don't even know how he keep's that honkey ***, trailer park trash, sorry *** business or shop open. He did work on his own car, a shitty *** LT1 and he blew his own motor up. Trust me he does not know his head from his ***. :dark : : flipbird:
Old 01-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Teching In

what does he owe you for? just wongering
Old 01-05-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Regular

'member when he was supposed to build me that 383 for my 3rd gen. well i ended up selling the car and when I asked for the block...he keeps telling me its at the machine shop.last time I talked to him he was supposed to give me parts so who the f knows
Old 01-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Teching In

'member when he was supposed to build me that 383 for my 3rd gen. well i ended up selling the car and when I asked for the block...he keeps telling me its at the machine shop.last time I talked to him he was supposed to give me parts so who the f knows
machine shop my ***, he held my head's ranson for 4 week's. Telling me he was waiting on valves and springs. The head's were completely done sitting in the back of his shop. He need's to be shot in the ****** head. **** him. You know that you will never see your money again
Old 01-06-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he has your property, call the cops. Do it while you're standing in the parking lot of his trailer park, it's great for business.

Also, even if he's broke, it can't hurt to go to small claims and get a judgment against him. 1k let alone 4k is tough to let go over a small processing fee (which you'll get back) and a few hours of your time. ****, from what a low-life he is, you'll probably get a default judgment.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:55 AM

Default F**K Brian "Slic" Anderson

He took me and my feance for 8/9K. We had him build us a motor and it took him 2 F**ken years. We kept trying to get things going and get him working quicker and all he kept saying was I don't have the money right now. I need more money to get stuff and to pay my vendors. We are going to sue the **** out of him. If nobody every sue's him then he will just keep screwing everyone over. His new business partner Gene is a cool dude. He is trying to run his side of the shop like a legit business and even told my fience that Slic keep boaring all of the motors that he build 120 over, has people buying parts that aren't needed. Gene said that when Slic is tightening down things Gene has to go over there and recheck all of the torque specs. I think everyone should all sue him at the same time. He's running a big *** scam. Even though he is a borke *** Mother F**ker they can garnish his company wages, and if he ever works again then they will garnish his wages then too. They can put a lean on his house so if he decides to move he has to pay everyone before he can sell his house.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ this is great advice, dont let this crap slide, he will just keep screwing good people over,its not fair that some hack takes peoples hard earned money and screws them over, guys dont let this slide
Old 12-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Launching!

holy old thread batman.

Wish you the best on sueing, but they wont garnish wages. They will file a judgement on the business.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:14 PM
TECH Regular

lol its not funny but kinda is. the original poster went to one shop that scammed him and then went to SP next another known scammer.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
lol its not funny but kinda is. the original poster went to one shop that scammed him and then went to SP next another known scammer.
I was reading that too and was like wtf? is this guy on drugs, then I realized it was 3 years old just as Rob was getting hit with everything.

Quick Reply: La Habra Pro Street Terrorist Suck's