Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

cms\gforce ladder bar review

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cms\gforce ladder bar review

hey guys i took my ws6 the other day to cms to put the gforce ladder bar conversion and while the car hooks great could launch at 3500 on a stick and get traction, its rough when going over potholes or rogh roads. on the freeway and nice streets it great though. Ryan i believe was great to deal with well go agian to them to install my umi torque arm back is this is my daily driver and the rough ride is getting on my nerves.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds kewl
Old 01-24-2008, 11:08 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jose torres
hey guys i took my ws6 the other day to cms to put the gforce ladder bar conversion and while the car hooks great could launch at 3500 on a stick and get traction, its rough when going over potholes or rogh roads. on the freeway and nice streets it great though. Ryan i believe was great to deal with well go agian to them to install my umi torque arm back is this is my daily driver and the rough ride is getting on my nerves.
yeah thats what i thought, and the way the g-force arms are located on the axle i feel it will limit tire size in the future. i just dont think its a well thought design