Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Any good pranks? Let's hear em'

Old 04-01-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any good pranks? Let's hear em'

I got a few guys at work today with the ol' zip-tie to the driveshaft gag. One already left and i just happened to be in the parking lot lot as he left. Those lil bastards are noisy as all hell. He ended up having me help him look for this mysterious noise for a good 10-15mins. Of course i never gave it up, he found it on his own but the look on his face was priceless. He declared war when i told him it was me.

Still have two to go. I'm sure they will be happy to see me tomorrow.

**edit**
Just heard from another one.

He initially tried to tell me that something was making a crapload of noise, then broke off and he lost his brakes and ran a curb. LOL. He couldn't stop laughing about it after i told him it was me. "Payback is a bitch" is all he would say.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:25 AM
12 Second Club

I work in a law office, prank one was a post it under the mouse. She rebooted her computer a couple times then called IT department to come check out her mouse... second prank was ketchup on the phone handle. I called the guy with my cell and he picked up and got ketchup on his fingers, then his phone smelled like ketchup because it was on the for about an hour...
Old 04-02-2008, 12:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the office prank where they put dwights belongings in jell-o.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:06 AM
On The Tree

check out this prank http://youtube.com/watch?v=XHLGi6_cATs
Old 04-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Teching In

i came out to my car this morning to discover my steering wheel was replaced with a big pair of vice grips on the shaft. I know who did it because I thought I heard his bike pull up earlier. It was still early enough in the morning to get back at the guy, so we picked up his motorcycle (and my steering wheel) and moved it to a friend's house down the road, then left a treasure map for him to follow halfway across town and back. We ignored him for a good 3 hours till we gave in and told him where it was.

another one of my friends got his roommate by jacking up the front of his civic to where the wheels barely came off the ground, he'd get in and try and reverse and it wouldn't go anywhere. He never bothered to look at the speedo, it took him about an hour of looking at the engine bay to figure out the car was about 6" higher then normal

the best one though was running a wire from the distributor to under the seat cover on another buddy's fox body. he about put his head through the roof when he tried to crank it over, but damn was it funny to watch!
Old 04-02-2008, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

this is one for office people http://youtube.com/watch?v=z1yxaRxDbRQ&feature=related
Old 04-02-2008, 01:09 AM
On The Tree

and here is another if you like playing pranks on people you dont know http://youtube.com/watch?v=IltP3la77EU&feature=related
Old 04-02-2008, 10:57 AM
On The Tree

if a person has hubcaps on their car just pull off the hub cap and put a little pea gravel in there, it makes all sorts of noise at low speeds but goes away at higher speeds
Old 04-02-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

I went back to a school house in the Marine Corps. I had already been in three and a half years at that point, and most of these Marines I was there with had been in a grand total of 6 months, if that. Most of them were 18 or 19. Me and the instructors went on this binge for about 2 weeks just playing all the old tricks on them that had been played on us. Here are the high lights:
Had one kid who was in charge of keeping track of the gear and SL3 stuff looking for the battery to a chem light (for those of you non-military, a chem light is basically a glow stick, crack it and it glows). He tore the place apart for a good hour looking for one.
There was another girl there that was in charge of keeping the paper work straight. So I walked up to her and told her I needed her to find me a "1 Delta 10 Tango" form. She was looking for a while, and she kept asking me what it was again, so I wrote it on the dry erase board for her. (1D10T = IDIOT) She kept looking for it for a while, till finally me and one of the instructors told her about it.
One of the instructors had a kid looking for blinker fluid for the hummers.

I have to go all the way back to high school for another one. There was this girl that drove some kind of 80's land yacht. She kind of irritated us one day, so while she was doing something, myself and the rest of the shot/discus team picked up her car and moved it around to another side of the building. She was about to call it in as stolen when we finally told her.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

My GF told me she was pregnant

fuggin APRIL FOOLS!
Old 04-02-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Soul TKR

fuggin APRIL FOOLS!
Did you freak out or did she tell you april fools instantly?
Old 04-02-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fuggin APRIL FOOLS!
lol did u do what mexicans do? immediatly say ohh its not mine. lol
Old 04-02-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
lol did u do what mexicans do? immediatly say ohh its not mine. lol
then she be like...... it is yours... memmer?....you memmer
Old 04-02-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Hell yea I freaked out!!! and NO she didn't tell me right away... she made my *** go though 3/4 of the day till she said April Fools! WTF!!! :rant:
Old 04-02-2008, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

watch the baby come out black if she was really pregnet lol!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Hell yea I freaked out!!! and NO she didn't tell me right away... she made my *** go though 3/4 of the day till she said April Fools! WTF!!! :rant:
you shoulda said babe,

LATER!!!!!... then she says its a joke and you end up looking like this guy-------->
Old 04-02-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Resident

fuggin APRIL FOOLS!
just like in the texas thread. the joke is on her, she really is pregnant.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:48 PM
On The Tree

im in school so what we did to a friend was gather about 30 yellow pages....ripped out every single page (and dont think im crazy cuz it sounds like it takes a long time, you get some water and just there those babies out like a dog diggin a hole)...put them all in garbage bags and wen he left in the morning, we strollled into his room and filled it up to about my waist...mind you im about 6ft tall so this was a lot of paper...the expression on his face was priceless
Old 04-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Teching In

Our company put out a very official looking press release that we were sold to a rival company, was really quite good, at the bottom the release was signed April Fools

in highschool the football team and i picked up our coaches car (a lil dinky thing) and we set it on one of the islands in the middle of the parking lot so none of the wheels touched

we also put vasoline on peoples door handles and windshield wipers
Old 04-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSstud
im in school so what we did to a friend was gather about 30 yellow pages....ripped out every single page (and dont think im crazy cuz it sounds like it takes a long time, you get some water and just there those babies out like a dog diggin a hole)...put them all in garbage bags and wen he left in the morning, we strollled into his room and filled it up to about my waist...mind you im about 6ft tall so this was a lot of paper...the expression on his face was priceless

we filled a coworkers cube entirely with packing popcorn, in every cabinet and drawr, and then put clear packing tape across the front of the cube and jjust proceeded to fill it to the to hahaha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any good pranks? Let's hear em'