Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

rant....

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 03:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rant....

Screw fed ex. i ordered a couple things from jegs all scheduled for delivery today. Most of the stuff i didnt even need except for 1 thing. Well get my mail today and get everything but the thing i needed. It still says in transit. So i call and talk to fed ex and guess what they loaded it on the truck to tempe instead of glendale like the package says. I ask them if i can pick it up from there main place since i need the item to race tomorrow (not really but wanted to test out the new rims and needed these tires). I ended up bitching at them for 20 mins then called up jegs told them i know its not there fault but i want to file a claim and have them compensate me for my loss etc. I'm living right now, why couldnt they loose the other crap i didnt need just ordered cause the service fee jegs charges was already covered lol
Old 04-18-2008, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

that sucks man sorry to hear that. Are you still gonna be racing tomorrow night at speedworld? Im hopin to make it out and watch im not takin my camaro though im tryin to sell it and not drive it more than i have to so i can keep my miles from shootin up lol
Old 04-18-2008, 03:54 PM
11 Second Club

yea still gonna race tomorrow i think just pissed right now if something better is going on i probely wont be out there. I'm just pissed they wouldnt even let me pick it up from the main center when the truck returned. I'll be writing fedex a nice letter seeing if it gets me anywhere.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

well that's cool i have been wanting to see your car in person and watch you run, did they say why they wouldn't let you pick up the stuff you ordered at the main location? that's pretty stupid, you better give them a nice peice of your mind lol
Old 04-18-2008, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

fedex is pretty lame one time I had a package coming from NY and it got all the way to the los angeles hub then somehow got turned around and sent to myrtle beach. damn package took like 2.5 weeks to get to me. I was pissed to say the least.

Quick Reply: rant....