Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Want to find good paint shop in the IE.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Want to find good paint shop in the IE.

After 2 years of working on my truck, I'm ready to get it painted. I have all the drive train done...H/C LS1, 4L60E and a stout 9". I would like to find someone local, I'm in the Rancho/Fontana/Riverside area. If you guys know a good repitable paint shop please let me know.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Search the forum. Someone asked this question not too long ago. Wish I knew someone.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Search the forum. Someone asked this question not too long ago. Wish I knew someone.
Thanks,

I know a few people in the LA area but really don't want to take it to LA since I don't frequent there much anymore.

I'll look around, hopefully I will find someone that's good but won't try to charge me 10Gs...
Old 05-15-2008, 05:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tri5Nerd
Thanks,

I know a few people in the LA area but really don't want to take it to LA since I don't frequent there much anymore.

I'll look around, hopefully I will find someone that's good but won't try to charge me 10Gs...
I use to recommend a place nearby (good work, cheap), but they didn't do a good job after my last little "rub", so now they only fall under the "cheap" category.

Even they wanted around $6k for paint, same color too. Maybe that's when they do their good work.

Quick Reply: Want to find good paint shop in the IE.