Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

anyone custom flame paint jobs

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 02:58 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone custom flame paint jobs

anyone khow were they paint custom flame paint jobs or carbonfiber paint jobs im trying to get some engine part painted in true flames or carbonfiber like my ws6 lower air box and maybe get some fuel rail covers painted also
Old 05-30-2008, 10:09 AM
FormerVendor

Try Corvette Specialty AKA CSOC Racing links are on the Invasion website. Did you see some of their covettes? they do all this kind of stuff. Ask for Laurant
Old 05-30-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stroker396
Try Corvette Specialty AKA CSOC Racing links are on the Invasion website. Did you see some of their covettes? they do all this kind of stuff. Ask for Laurant
yea their stuff looked insane !
Old 05-30-2008, 10:15 AM
Staging Lane

I know a place that does great custom everything.... Toosik Customs. They are a member of SEMA and auctioned off an Escalade (at SEMA) that had a custom paint job on it that included flames- it was a beautiful paint job. Anyways they blacked out my lights for me and fixed a hole that some moron made while riding his bike into the side of my fender. They fixed the hole and blended the paint job into the surrounding areas... no one can tell that any part of my car was ever painted- it was important to me that they do a seamless job since I didn't want it to look like it had been repaired. The owner's name is Tony... he's also done custom stuff for a few friends of mine. Their number is 310-645-6622 (they are located in Inglewood right next to the airport). If you do decide to call them, let him know that Annette with the Collector's Edition recommended you- he should hook you up. Their myspace site is below.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=59801120
Old 05-30-2008, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Drake02
I know a place that does great custom everything.... Toosik Customs. They are a member of SEMA and auctioned off an Escalade (at SEMA) that had a custom paint job on it that included flames- it was a beautiful paint job. Anyways they blacked out my lights for me and fixed a hole that some moron made while riding his bike into the side of my fender. They fixed the hole and blended the paint job into the surrounding areas... no one can tell that any part of my car was ever painted- it was important to me that they do a seamless job since I didn't want it to look like it had been repaired. The owner's name is Tony... he's also done custom stuff for a few friends of mine. Their number is 310-645-6622 (they are located in Inglewood right next to the airport). If you do decide to call them, let him know that Annette with the Collector's Edition recommended you- he should hook you up. Their myspace site is below.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=59801120
I thought you were going to LA Invasion. I was looking for your car and never saw it there.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Regular

thanks guys
Old 06-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by fast01z28
I thought you were going to LA Invasion. I was looking for your car and never saw it there.
I was set to go but was very sick to say the least.... It was disappointing because I was looking forward to it but I had fevers up 105. I got an extra long weekend off of work for being sick but it was definitely not worth how sick I got. There's always next year's Invasion I guess...
Old 06-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Banned

my brother got his S10's flames painted at this one guy that works at galpin ford. he did an amazing pinstripping job, then we got somebody else to fill em in
Old 06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Regular

mc peak in riverside does niiice work

Quick Reply: anyone custom flame paint jobs