Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Sacramento area GTG for those intrested

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 07:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sacramento area GTG for those intrested

Hey guys this saturday if anyone is intrested I would like to see everyone come out to sunsplash in roseville, ca off Eureka road. For those who are new from time to time I plan a GTG for the sacramento area muscle car / car enthusiast to come out to susplash to hang out for awhile however ANYONE is allowed to come out and join us from any city and we encourage everyone to come out for a good time. We then go for a usual cruise to Hooters in natomas. From there we usually take a cruise downtown but since the I-5 contruction will still be going on we will make our next stop in the old good guys parking lot on Arden way just across from the Jamba juice and starbucks. After we all hang out for alittle while there we go for a cruise up highway 50 east to the Century Theater in folsom then back down Folsom auburn road back to sunsplash. So basically one big circle and everyone along the way usually takes pictures and or video and doesn't cost and arm and a leg in gas! . We all have alot of fun. Please make a note that we meet up at 9pm and will be heading out at around 10pm sharp. Hope to see everyone out!

For those who need directions please pm with where you coming from and I will route you to sunsplash.