So Cal Unlimited Car Wash Membership, 2 Free Months

Old 07-10-2008, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default So Cal Unlimited Car Wash Membership, 2 Free Months

Found this on slickdeals.net

Link

Find a location

I just signed up so I don't know all the specifics. However, you can get the first two months for free. It's unlimited at only one location you choose and seems to be a network of Southern California Car Washes. You can sign up today and cancel before they bill you. This gives you free car washes throughout the summer.

Regular Membership is $34.99 for standard size vehicles, $44.99 for oversized. There is an initiation fee of $14.99 but it's waived with the codes below.

GOT CAR WASH is a monthly unlimited car wash membership program. Select a car wash near your home/work, and you receive unlimited car washes for a monthly fee of $30-$35 (depends on which car wash you select).

When signing up, just enter promo code: SpringSpecial7, and the initial $15 fee is waived & the first two months are free. After the first two months, unlimited car washes are billed monthly at the normal rate.

PS: If the code above does not work, then try TollRoads1 (initiation fee is waived and the first month is free)

I usually pay about $9 for an automatic car wash once a month. However, I will probably say that you will need to go about 5-6 times a month with this membership to breakeven. I can't imagine going everyday because you will have to tip the people and there will probably be a wait.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So Cal Unlimited Car Wash Membership, 2 Free Months