Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Eagle One Nano Wax

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Eagle One Nano Wax

For those of you with dark cars looking for a great wax that won't empty the bank account, try the Eagle One Nano Wax. I have probably three grand worth of waxes and polishes in my garage ranging from Zaino, Klasse, mothers, Mcguiers to Menzerna acrylic jacket. I will tell you that the Nano whips their asses in shine, swirl mark filling and ease of application. I was skeptical but now am awed by the shine. Bought it on base for 15.00 but Wal-Mart has it for about 6.00. Had to share. See you all at the Carlsbad car show tomorrow.

Fig
Old 07-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thought the mothors FX synwax was one of the best right now?? ill buy a bottle of the eagle one nano wax. can somebody tell me the differance between cleaner wax and a paste wax and the eagle one nano wax or mothors fx synwax?? because right now i have the zymol cleaner wax its green and cost 15 bucks a bottle at walmart
Old 07-11-2008, 03:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ae13291
i thought the mothors FX synwax was one of the best right now?? ill buy a bottle of the eagle one nano wax. can somebody tell me the differance between cleaner wax and a paste wax and the eagle one nano wax or mothors fx synwax?? because right now i have the zymol cleaner wax its green and cost 15 bucks a bottle at walmart
Stick with the Zymol but upgrade to the Carbon which is for dark colors.
check out there website they by far have superior products over all others.

http://www.zymol.com/index.aspx
Old 07-11-2008, 04:14 PM
TECH Regular

You could have my Zymol. Won't be using it again. Cleaner waxes are made to do both clean and wax. I don't use them because you still have dirt that was picked up on the paint when you buff it out. Paste wax is just a thicker compound of silicas or carnauba. I've tried so many different waxes and polishes it's not even funny. You should see my wax shelf in the garage. 7 feet tall by 4 and stocked to the top with everything out there. I have never had an easier product to use that got rid of my swirl marks and looked so deep. But thats just my opinion. See it for yourself tomorrow at the car show if you like.

Fig
Old 07-11-2008, 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

i had good luck using the mothers 3 step process which is the cleaner,polish,carnuba wax.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:12 PM
TECH Regular

cleaner wax is to put on before wax. it pretty much strip all the old way off
Old 07-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by topfig1
You could have my Zymol. Won't be using it again. Cleaner waxes are made to do both clean and wax. I don't use them because you still have dirt that was picked up on the paint when you buff it out. Paste wax is just a thicker compound of silicas or carnauba. I've tried so many different waxes and polishes it's not even funny. You should see my wax shelf in the garage. 7 feet tall by 4 and stocked to the top with everything out there. I have never had an easier product to use that got rid of my swirl marks and looked so deep. But thats just my opinion. See it for yourself tomorrow at the car show if you like.

Fig
im gonna take ur word for it to buy the eagle one nano wax, will it work to use nu finish once a year polish before putting on wax? or does not combine? to remove my scratches i go with the turtle wax heavy duty compound> then white softer compound> then maguires scratch X remover> NU scratch doctor> NU car polish> then Zymol cleaner wax! i do all this using different buffer pads using the buffer. and this removes all my scratches!!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I tried some when it first came out and I didn't give it a fair shake. I'll check and see if I have any left.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jsteele90
i had good luck using the mothers 3 step process which is the cleaner,polish,carnuba wax.

That was three different items being applied, Right? If it was I agree that it always looks better. When I have eight hours to burn I will use Griots #4 polish with orbital polisher. I then wash and clay. Wash again then apply Menzerna Acrylic Jacket & use the buffer to take it off. I will then micropolish the entire car by hand. Finally I apply Collinites no 845 insulator wax then remove with microfiber cloths for a beautiful deep smooth long lasting shine. But that is a whole days work. I used the Nano wax and it looks almost as good and I only spent an hour on the exterior of my car. The engine bay and interiors took another two.

Fig
Old 07-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Banned

is the ICE liquid clay bar kit good??? cuz i bought it and im still working on removing all my scratches b4 i clay bar the whole car
Old 07-11-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Regular

is the ICE liquid clay bar kit good??? cuz i bought it and im still working on removing all my scratches b4 i clay bar the whole car
I've never used it. For the scratches you really need to use an orbital polisher. I picked one up from griots garage and it works great. After you polish the scratches out everything else just falls in place.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:54 PM
11 Second Club

damn top youre using wax and **** i never heard of. but if you say this nanowax over the counter **** is as good as some of that crazy stuff you got im gonna try it. and yes it was 3 different products applied .
Old 07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by topfig1
I've never used it. For the scratches you really need to use an orbital polisher. I picked one up from griots garage and it works great. After you polish the scratches out everything else just falls in place.
yea im using a 10" orbital buffer, i have microfider pads, polishing pads, and buffer pads, and a stiff i think aplicator pad that i dont use
Old 07-11-2008, 08:56 PM
TECH Regular

If you're buffer is the big round one with two handles, those really don't work as good as the ones that look like little grinders. Try this link http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...rrivals&page=1 They are far superior and won't burn your paint.

Fig
Old 07-12-2008, 03:21 AM
Banned

^^^^ i wish i had that, those look great! but i have been using this cheap *** buffer for some time now, i think its doing the job ok. one more question, is it a big deal to wait for the wax or polish or the scratch remover to dry to a haze b4 removing it???
Old 07-12-2008, 04:50 PM
TECH Regular

Yes, you want it to dry before removing it unless it speciffically calls for removing it while damp.

Fig
Old 07-12-2008, 05:07 PM
11 Second Club

spray detail from nano streaks very easily. I personally like adams the best i also have a crap load of waxes from zaino, zymol, klase, adams, Mezerna, Nano, Mothers, Turtle wax etc sitting in my room but i have a silver car and best is Mezerna IP, Klase aio, Klasse glaze, Poorboys exp adams spray detail
Old 07-12-2008, 09:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

a fig, do you want to detail my vette? i will give you money off on some work in the future lol sounds like you know what your talking about lol
Old 07-12-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
a fig, do you want to detail my vette? i will give you money off on some work in the future lol sounds like you know what your talking about lol

Man I'd love to but I work Sun through Fri. We need to set up a detail day where a group of us bring our goods and get crazy with the detailing. Preferably a Sat.

Fig
Old 07-12-2008, 10:54 PM
TECH Regular

Wow that Griots buffer looks/sounds perfect for my needs.. I might have to pick one up ..

Hey topfig1 , do you use the griots buffer with the Eagle one nano wax ?

Any pix of the results ...

Quick Reply: Eagle One Nano Wax