Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Artist/Painted/Help PHX-AZ

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 11:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Artist/Painted/Help PHX-AZ

so guys i bought my car with a bra on it, took it off the other day and realized someone had put one of those clear plastic coats to protect from rock chips on my car previously, and it had faded in the sun to a yellow color and on my white 96 TA that just looks plain nasty!

so i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a little creative painting, doesnt have to be the best quality just decent, cause i can't stand the creme colored nose ive got right now ugh!

i'd like to paint the nose and fenders black and have the affect that wet paint was smearing back towards the rear of the car.

if anyone in the AZ area is brave enough to attempt this, or help me out attempting this i'd really appreciate it!

I'd also be willing to shill some cash out if the right artist can make a decent price for the design.

thanks guys!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:18 PM
12 Second Club

ttttt
Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 PM
12 Second Club

my dad painted my hood so i could ask him about painting your bumper and fenders. the only time he will have available is on the weekends (but i'm not sure which one) and i don't think he can do any graphics but he can match the white to the rest of your car at least.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:06 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by chellzers
my dad painted my hood so i could ask him about painting your bumper and fenders. the only time he will have available is on the weekends (but i'm not sure which one) and i don't think he can do any graphics but he can match the white to the rest of your car at least.
really? that'd be awesome seriously! i'm sending you a pm right now.
thx!

Quick Reply: Artist/Painted/Help PHX-AZ