Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Everyone in Pico Rivera last night

Old 09-07-2008, 10:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Everyone in Pico Rivera last night

Thanks for the sweet entrance's. Outnumbered the mustangs at least 4 to 1 and shut down their meet within 2 minutes. I would say it was a good night.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Launching!

only cuz our guys were being retarded with revving and spinning tires when a cop was across the street.:
Old 09-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Staging Lane

It was still fun!!!! Got pulled over but the good thing was that my chick got the fix it ticket and not me lol
Old 09-07-2008, 03:53 PM
12 Second Club

where do you guys meet???
Old 09-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
only cuz our guys were being retarded with revving and spinning tires when a cop was across the street.:
thats what we do!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Teching In

LoL, I was one of those revvers. Normally at a meet I stay cool, but in this case just had to let them have it. Escpecially runnin an open y.

No offense, but *** those Cobra's, they knew why we were there. And gettin rolled would have happened anyways. I knew b4 we got there that the sherriff's base station was only 5 mins away.

Such is life, I still had a good time...
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
thats what we do!
and your proud of that? if thats so, remind me not to go to any meets that youre at then, im not down to get busted just so you can look cool
Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
and your proud of that? if thats so, remind me not to go to any meets that youre at then, im not down to get busted just so you can look cool
so that means your not going to ANY of the meets? i really don't give a **** if you do go to one
Old 09-09-2008, 02:55 PM
10 Second Club

so that means your not going to ANY of the meets? i really don't give a **** if you do go to one
yea, exactly. You can go and be a stupid **** all you want, and get pulled over, ref'd and whatever else happens. I'd rather stay out of trouble, is that so ******* hard to understand?

If thats the type of people that are gonna be at the meets, **** them. Thats why everyone thinks f-body owners are ******* stupid. Because most of them are.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

lol at shutting down the pony meet...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

He doesn't act like an idiot, he's chill, I'm pretty sure everyone there was being loud just because of the Cobra's, that's all.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

thats what we do!
it sounds like that's exactly what he said they do. and he didnt deny it when i asked him if he was proud of it either.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Banned Village Idiot

yea, exactly. You can go and be a stupid **** all you want, and get pulled over, ref'd and whatever else happens. I'd rather stay out of trouble, is that so ******* hard to understand?

If thats the type of people that are gonna be at the meets, **** them. Thats why everyone thinks f-body owners are ******* stupid. Because most of them are.
1st of all this was "CRASH THE MUSTANG PARTY MEET" what do you think we were gonna do... close our cut outs and be all quite?? **** no we were there to **** them over and make sure everyone knew we were there..
2nd if you know me im not like that at all... i hardly rev my car... i rev when someone really wants to hear my car but i don't really like it
so please don't act like you know us cuz you don't, one lil rev party and you get all butt hurt?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:06 PM
10 Second Club

1st of all this was "CRASH THE MUSTANG PARTY MEET" what do you think we were gonna do... close our cut outs and be all quite?? **** no we were there to **** them over and make sure everyone knew we were there..
2nd if you know me im not like that at all... i hardly rev my car... i rev when someone really wants to hear my car but i don't really like it
so please don't act like you know us cuz you don't, one lil rev party and you get all butt hurt?
youre the one who's ******* butthurt overusing the **** out of the eyes smiley. I really dont give two *****. Like i said before if you didnt understand it:

If you are ******* proud that you rev your cars and spin tires and cause the cops to bust meets, then i wont be there. end of story.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:06 PM
10 Second Club

don't act like you know us cuz you don't
asking you a question is acting like i know you? grow some thicker skin
Old 09-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned Village Idiot

youre the one who's ******* butthurt overusing the **** out of the eyes smiley. I really dont give two *****. Like i said before if you didnt understand it:

If you are ******* proud that you rev your cars and spin tires and cause the cops to bust meets, then i wont be there. end of story.
you just don't get it... its ok LOL and like i said before I DON'T GIVE A **** IF YOU GO OR NOT! made it bold so you can see it
Old 09-09-2008, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

you just don't get it... its ok LOL and like i said before I DON'T GIVE A **** IF YOU GO OR NOT! made it bold so you can see it
what made you think i even wondered if you cared if i go or not? we are not friends, i didnt expect you to want me there. im just saying, it's ******* stupid to go and press your luck with illegally modified cars just so you can look cool. grow the **** up. and find a new smiley to use for godsakes
Old 09-09-2008, 03:20 PM
TECH Regular

Old 09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Banned Village Idiot

what made you think i even wondered if you cared if i go or not? we are not friends, i didnt expect you to want me there. im just saying, it's ******* stupid to go and press your luck with illegally modified cars just so you can look cool. grow the **** up. and find a new smiley to use for godsakes
if you knew me you would know im chill as hell, i met you at the GM Muscle meet, seemed like you were a kool guy too but on the forums i guess you have to be MR. know it all... its all good... do what you have to do to be happy
want a new smiley?....
Old 09-09-2008, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

if you knew me you would know im chill as hell, i met you at the GM Muscle meet, seemed like you were a kool guy too but on the forums i guess you have to be MR. know it all... its all good... do what you have to do to be happy
want a new smiley?....
Yea, i remember. and if you woulda said "revvin and spinning tires is what we do" i woulda told you the same thing at the meet. has nothing to do with who's cool or whatever else. damn, didnt mean to disrespect you with my post, im just saying, we're on thin ice with illegal catless cars in CA, lets not break it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Everyone in Pico Rivera last night