What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Hate to do this, but what's it worth

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Hate to do this, but what's it worth

I never thought I'd be doing this but I might need to sell my baby. It is a red 99 hardtop SS m6. I've had this car since 2003 and it's been well taken care of since I've had it. It's a tastefully modded daily driver that is very reliable.

Motor Mods:
block pulled from a 2001 c5 that had 22k miles. Reason it was pulled was the owner of the vette went to a ls7, and I had spun a bearing and fried the original motor and came up on a good deal on the c5 motor.
Afr 205 heads
228/228 113 lsa custom grind from Synergy Motorsports
Fast 90 intake Nick Williams 90mm tb
chromoly pushrods, double roller timing chain, high flow oil pump, 30lb injectors, tr6 plugs
Pacesetter headers ory loudmouth exhaust with slash cut tips
I'm probably forgetting a couple things but I will have build sheets and invoices to go with. Every major component with the engine tranny and rear end were installed by Synergy Motorsports. A very reputable ls-based shop here in the bay area.

Drivetrain:
Stage 3 Tick Performance M6
ls7 clutch
new slave cylinder
3inch steel driveshaft from Driveline Specialties(local driveline shop)
Moser 9 inch 31 spline 1350 3.90 gears welded lca relocation brackets

Suspension:
stock shocks with eibach sportlines, came with the car when I bought it
bmr tq arm with bmr relocation bracket
bmr panhard rod
stock sway bars

Appearance:
whistler mod headlights
Berger mod gloss black
c5 z06 Motorsports 17x9.5 fronts 18x10.5 rears wrapped in toyo proxes r1

Again I'm prob forgetting a couple things. This car is driven every day wih no issues. My commute is mostly on the streets roundtrip 10 miles. The body f the car has 77xxx miles. The engine now has a total of 40xxx with about 18xxx miles with the mods. Rick did a great job on the dyno tune and street tune and she put down 454rwhp and 412rwtq. The transmission and rear end have 7k miles. If I can keep this next on the list to cpprte this car would be lca, new shocks, new tires. Without out these things she runs like a top. I drove my daughter home from the hospital the day she was born in this car and I hate to sell this car, but I need to pay for paramedic school and I'm unemployed like alot of americans are right now. Please help with some reasonable figures how muh she is worth. Thanks
-Cris

Last edited by red_ryderSS; 08-24-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone??
Old 08-24-2009, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pix?
im guessing 14-15k?
Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would venture into the 15k area due to the mods....if she is clean it should def bring that

Quick Reply: Hate to do this, but what's it worth