What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 M6 TA 30th Stripes and a 03 Z06?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 M6 TA 30th Stripes and a 03 Z06?

Its a bit late for my TA, but what would you guys say it's worth, had full bolt ons

(Hooker LTs/ORY/aerochamber catback)
SLP H.O. Ram air hood
slp lid
ls6 intake
MSD 8.5 wires
free ram air
white faced gauges
30th stripes
weld in subframe connectors
came with 4 17" Polished WS6 wheels in alright shape, with 2 new kumho (sp) tires
20% tint, and maybe a few more small things

All those mods, but the hood (which I got painted) were put on by me around 88k-90k miles. I was the second owner. It was in good condition, with only some wear on the driver bolster and bolster ONLY, rest of seats were mint. Only problems it had was a crack along the windshield tha ran along the bottom, outta view, exhaust rattled a bit on idle and only sometimes, very slight wine from rear end, small chips on driver head light cover/bumper, front hood was painted recently so none on those, and thats about it,. It had 92k miles. I think I had sold it quite a bit cheaper then I should have.

Was before exhaust was put on. It had quad chrome tips when sold.

Now the one I'm interested in is a 03 Torch Red Z06, completly stock, with 119k miles. It has some slight damage to the front nose, not dented in or whatever but chipped off paint and a very small part cracked off near a fog light, he says he had hit a baby deer. It really just needs repainted and it'd be perfect, just the front bumper. Rest of car to my knowledge is in good condition and has no problems other then needing new rear tires.

How much would anyone guess these cars are worth? I just wanna know if I sold my TA for market or if I just ripped myself off Its a long story how I agreed to sell it for the price. I gave him options to back out even because I loved that car.

I'll probably be looking at the Z06 today. It was hard to find any comparison for the Z06 due to miles, KBB never seems exactly right either for these types of cars, so anyones opinion or experience had with these would be greatly appreciated.