What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

94 Z28 roll cage**nitrous**th-350

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Z28 roll cage**nitrous**th-350

1994 Z28 Camaro 12.27@112mph

*** WILL TRADE FOR HARLEY!!!!***

* custom bent 6pt roll cage by mickeys chassis works. metal was sanded down and painted with clear coat only.

*NOS super power shot (150 hp) i have plate that i can include to make a traditional wet kit. (plate installs behind throttle body)

*th350 trans. ptc 3k stall. (factory cam so no need to giant stall) aftermarket tranny cooler with -an fittings on the cooler and on the tranny. all new 3/8" hardlines ran for tranny. custom round tube crossmember with torque arm mount. B&M quicksilver shifter mounted inside factory console. bluementhals 3" steel drive shaft wtih 1350 u-joints.

*bmr boxed sub frame connectors. welded at the front and bolted in the rear.

*glasstek 4" cowl hood. shift light mounted inside of cowl.

*pacesetter long tube headers. y-pipe. into 3" dynomax bullet dumped.

*two factory front seats cut for 5pt harnesses.

*pw, pl, ps, a/c, heat, all there. i was drag racing this car. but still perfectly capable of being driven ANYWHERE.

* paint on front bumper has started "spidering" couple small hail dings on rear quarters

* i will include the 15X8 centerline telstars with the car if i get a reasonable offer.

i do have all rear seats and all seat belts to go with the car. as well as factory z-28 exhaust with tips, and 2-16" firebird wheels with et-streets mounted on them.

im sure i have left something out of this posting so please dont hesitate to call and ask questions!!

405-596-0876-cory

Last edited by 4thgenz; 09-29-2009 at 12:36 PM. Reason: added pics